lonely

Audrey's pov

After taking a long shower I changed into a black sports bra and yellow sweatpants then wore some comfy black socks.

I went downstairs to make myself some food.

I need some yummy in my tummy.

I got some frozen berries, a banana, plain yogurt, cinnamon and finally a large glass mug.

I began blending all my ingredients together.

I then got some noodles and cooked then poured some orange juice in a glass.

I got a tray for all my food, while getting the tray I spotted some skittles which I happily added on to my lunch meal.

With a large smile plastered on my face I made my way back to my room.

My new found happy place.

I set the tray on my bed and carefully sat comfortably on the bed careful not to spill any food on the bed.

I grabbed the remote and scrolled through netflix looking for a good movie or a good series to watch.

I stumbled across a movie that seemed interesting, I started the movie then began digging in the noodles.
.
.
.
I burped as I took one last sip of my smoothie.

The tray was empty with all the food demolished my hungry arse.

I grabbed my phone and I most dropped it after what I'd seen.

I felt all kinds of emotions, embarrassment, anger, sadness, humiliation, you name it.

How can people be this cruel.

They don't even know me much!

I went to the contacts and called Andre.
.
.
.
When did half an hour approximately turn into 7hours.

I gave up waiting for my good for nothing husband who I thought was actually kind of nice.

I got under my covers and tears formed in my eyes.

My mind kept going back to that humiliating picture,

Could it be that Anabelle knew that people who crash me if I wore the dress she suggested.

The dress she knew had been designed especially for her.

The dress I didn't want to wear in the first place.
.
.
.
It's now 6pm the next day and Andre still isn't back.

I really hope he is ok though.

I decided to de-stress by making myself and maybe Andre dinner.

I was making pasta Bolognese.

As I was dishing up for myself I heard the front door suddenly open, it's probably Andre.

I went to the living room after I heard voices.

Once I got there, Nicky had been sorted in the white sofas with her leg elevated, she looked bad with a large bruise on her left cheek.

She noticed me and she spread her lips.

Girl, no, you look so creepy, like The gringe.

To make it even more hilarious, she had a high ponytail and with that smile she gave me I can only see the wife of the gringe.

"Ahhh Audrey!" She said, and Andre looked up at me with guilty filled eyes.

I ignored him and offered to dish up for them.

They agreed as Nicky complained about hospital food despite being in the private room, I rolled my eyes.

She's such a snob, oh my gosh.

I started dishing up for them.

My husband and his mistress will get the food on their son, I'm not anybody's waitress.

I grabbed my glass of orange juice and plate of pasta Bolognese then went upstairs to my room.

As I was about to go on the stairs Nicky called out to me.

"Where's our food Audrey?" she asked and I laughed then composed myself.

"It's in the kitchen" I simply said.

"Whose gonna get it for us?"

"Uhm, y'all figure it out, I'm not anybody's waitress" ending the conversation I went upstairs to my room where I continued my obsession with 'stranger things'

About an hour later I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said and Andre walked in.

He looked oh so ho-

Not even gonna go there.

"Hi Audrey" he said as he awkwardly shifted on one legm

"Hi." I said.

"I'm so sorry, I couldn't come home yesterday i-" I cut him off,

"No, you had more important matters to attend to and I understand" I said clearly not interested in talking to him.

"No-no, I just, I, uhm, look, it's not what you think" he stuttered and I snorted.

"It is what I think, look Andre, I'm not your priority and so are u not mine, let's just live our lives separately inside and be a picture perfect couple outside.i understand if you need to be there Nicky, really! And mom taught me to be independent, so I don't need your sorry support, I can support and care for myself ok-ok, you may leave now, I wanna take a shower" I said then went to the bathroom and slammed the door.

tears filled my eyes and hot liquid streamed down my cheeks.

I was hurt, not gonna lie. I don't even know why I was hurt.

I felt lonely, actually I feel lonely.

Heather hasn't called me yet and so has everyone close to me called.

My heart pains.

I heard the door of my room shut close indicating Andre left so I got out and switched off the lights and cried myself to sleep.