Flames of insanity

Start from the beginning

He looked good.. Scratch that.. He looked hella handsome and he knew it. His cocky and amused grin was just clear evidence of that which just pissed the shit out of her cause she didn't even realized, she was staring at him. The glint of cockiness dancing in his eyes showed her that it definitely fed his damn ego.

She narrowed her eyes at him as he grinned widely, watching her tinted cheeks.

"And btw, You're always welcome to touch me, Mrs. Kim, " He let out causing her eyes to widen.

Did he just heard her thoughts or does he know telepathy or what? She thought to herself.. She saw him leaning closer with indiscernible bite of his lips,

She gritted her teeth and pushed his chest forcefully which didn't affect him at all but to annoy her more he let his body budge faking a painful grimace while scrunching his face, awfully trying to supress his laugh and failed mesirably in it cause the next moment he started laughing making her fume in anger..

"Screw you, "
She stormed out in anger as he bit his bottom lip, trying to hold back but still the muffled sound left his mouth.

"Y/n, " He started following her behind while chuckling watching her walking angrily while fisting her palms

**********

"Y/n-ah..."
Jisoo's sweet voice reached Y/n's ears as she pulled her into a bone cracking hug like she had known her from years but Y/n always found it sweet the way she tried to lighten up her mood. They just entered Jin and Jisoo's house as everyone was already gathered there for the family dinner.

"Don't choke my wife.."

Taehyung's deep voice ranged from behind, entering the living room with a scowl as Jisoo broke the hug, staring at him with a cute evil smirk across Y/n's shoulder who rushed to meet others..

"Oww Tae....I can give you a hug too..." Jisso let out smiling suspiciously innocent before jogging towards him and hugging him. He frowened more, lightly patting her back with a forced smile. He tried to pull back but she held him tightly while he felt her leaning towards his ear and,

"Don't worry, that's all your thing to choke your wife with your little friend you've got down there.. "

Taehyung's body actually stiffened for a moment before his eyes widen slightly at her blunt remark.

Jisoo pulled away and flashed him a cheeky grin watching him coughing lightly to avoid his shocked features before throwing a deadly glare at her which only made her smirk more. She winked at him sassily before turning around to face everyone..

"What happened .." Taehyung looked to his side, finding Jin giving him a confused look..

"What..."

"Why your ears are red?" he asked, making him snort loudly glaring at him too.

"Ask your dear wife..." Taehyung gritted through his teeth and walked away from there, leaving confused Jin behind who blinked twice before shrugging.

Everyone was surrounding the living room. Y/n and Taehyung greeted everyone before sitting on the sofa as everyone got busy in some small talks

Hyejin and Eunhae come out from the kitchen while talking. Both woman arrived early and insisted that they would help in arranging the dinner in the garden cause basically the small dinning table of Jin and Jisoo's house won't be enough for eight people. Jisoo got up and walked up to them.

Hyejin already caught up with everyone while Eunhae stood beside Jisoo.

"Is everything ready?" Jisoo asked, making Eunhae nod as she passed her a warm smile.