29. Stessing Me Out

[CW: Explicit sexual content]
Skip to * if you don't want to read

"Faster," I gasp out as I grip her hip from around my back. We're laying on our sides with my knee lifted up. Shawnee picks up the pace of her thrusts while rubbing my clit with her fingers.

I hear her groan in my ear and she starts thrusting into me harder too. She begins pulling me closer, pressing harder on my clit, making me moan a little louder. I'm feeling all hot and bothered as she rolls her hips harder. Her warm breath on my ear as she kisses the back of my neck.

"Shit Shawnee.." I pull her face closer, turning my head to her. Our lips barely touch as she thrusts into me, not stopping her pace. My eyes roll back so I can't respond, jaw dropping just slightly. Any longer and I'll cum.

"Fuck baby, gimme a kiss." Shawnee mumbles, kissing my jawline and chin. I grip her neck then try again, connecting and rubbing our tongues as she fucks me stupid once again.

I cum first, moaning out loud, throwing my hips back into Shawnee and pulling her closer with my hand. "Thank you. Thank you. shit," I whisper, rocking my hips against her, pulling her face onto my neck while she sucks and kisses the skin. She follows soon after, pulling out and rubbing her length across my slit and closing my thighs as she keeps thrusting, bumping my clit.

"Mmmm, thank you," she pulls me closer by my waist. We spend a few moments catching our breath as I feel my blood rushing all over my body.

"How you feeling now that you a free woman? Free from that wack as pole job?"

"I'm happy, especially since I got more time to see my girlfriend," I smile, turning my head to kiss her cheek.

"Mmmm I like that." She smiles back, referring to what I called her.

"Good." I laugh and turn myself a bit to look at her better.

"You know, Nique shouldn't be up until another forty." She mumbles with her hands starting to drift across my body again.

"Yeah?" I shiver a bit, enjoying the soft tracing her fingers do along my throat.

"Mhm.." she looks at me with her bottom lip between her teeth. I watch her eyes trail my body, with one finger sliding down from my neck to my nipples, slowly circling one, then dropping down lower. Her fingers pass my belly button and her eyes meet mine again. I bite my lip again as she slowly rubs my clit. I drop my eyes to her body, seeing her member starting to rise.

"So you wanna give me another reward?" I ask, slowly getting horny again at the feeling of her fingers. She leans in and kisses me again.

"I think I can go again.." she mumbles, slightly rolling her hips, rubbing her growing erection against my back but I shake my head.

"Mm-mm baby, I gotta work closing at the restaurant. Ima need these legs. Suck my pussy." I grab her head and pull her lower.

"Damn mama okay." she smirks, dropping her face between my legs and kissing up my thighs-

I jolt awake, mad it's not real or reality. Oou shit, haven't had a wet dream in years.

I've got subtle throbbing between my legs but Shawnee's behind me snoring all cutely like she does. I shift around some, laying my hand against her stomach and sliding downwards to see if she's got a morning treat for me but she starts to wake up the moment I slip my hand into her pants.

"Mm? What?" Her head turns but she doesn't open her eyes and thankfully, no breath hits my nose.

"Can I?" I massage her length, kissing on her titties through the sports bra and feel how she grows.