23. Little Too Much

Trina's POV

"Pull over."

"Huh?" her dumbass self questions me. I could smack her for being so reckless. I'm heated.

"Pull over Shawnee." I repeat and she sucks her teeth. She slows down the car and drives towards the empty parking lot near the shopping district.

"Now what Tree?" She asks, shutting the car off, turning to me.

"Do you know how dangerous that was?" I ask her, showing her how upset I am with her for taking a risk like that.

"Mhm. But I know you set no matter what baby." She says as if she's brushing off how easily things could've turned negative. They all had guns and she's only one person, she could never take them all while protecting me like I know she would if they called her bluff.

"No I'm not."

"You are."

"Don't say that like you fine with disappearing Shawnee. I'll fuck you up twice, don't do shit like that again." I warn her, grabbing the side of her face and making her face me properly.

"I won't." She quietly says, just looking at my face and looking more solemn than a minute ago. "It's gonna be our first Christmas, Tree..." she mumbles and averts her gaze. Even though she's still in the gang, she's not doing anything with them so she's technically right that our first real Christmas since Niquey's infancy is coming up. She leans back, shifting her weight in the seat.

"Yeah... is there anything you want?" I ask, allowing her to change the topic and caressing her cheek. I already got her stuff but one more gift couldn't hurt.

"Nah, I just want you." She leans over to pull me into her chest. I melt and relax in her arms.

I listen to her heart pound in my ear as she strokes my back then slowly raise myself into her lap with her hands acting as support. Once I'm straddling her, my arms go around her neck and her hands rest on my thighs.

"I only want you too." I mumble and sigh into her arms. Being together feels so good, she's literally the best.

"I know... cause I'm a god." She whispers and I lean back to roll my eyes as she laughs.

"You a damn fool." I'm about to get off and sit back down but she tightens her hold on me and kisses my cheek.

"That's okay, I can be both. A foolish god." She shrugs so I roll my eyes again. "But nah give me a reward for getting out nice and easy baby. I deserve it." She asks, showing me her cheek and tapping her chin.

"Hell naw. You don't deserve shit, almost caused a fight." I disagree but her frown makes me stop and I give her kisses all over her face until she smiles that same soft and gorgeous smile as the one she gives at home.

I kiss her plump lips in response to her joy, with her hands steady drifting across my body. Slowly,the atmosphere shifts into something else.

...
[CW: explicit sexual content]

"Damn Tree..." her sexy ass voice hits my ear. I sink down and press my lips to hers, connection our tongues right away. We kiss for a few seconds, trying to give some extra attention to this impromptu session, feeling myself clench and drip along her shaft.

"Okay, I'm ready." I whisper and she nods. She slowly lets go of my hips and leans back, putting her hands on my lower thighs from under my skirt. I carefully raise my hips and lower myself just as slowly to get a feel for her again.

It's been a little while. Actually, this is the first time since I stopped sleeping with others a few weeks ago, since before we became official. Although I still get and give head when I want to. She's just being safe since we ran out of condoms after my last cycle, not that she uses them often together. I'm pretty sure she just uses them by more herself.