7. Need You

[CW: Mature sexual content]
Shawnee's POV

"You staying with me tonight?" I ask with my lips pressed against the skin of her neck. I feel her nod as she holds me. "Give me a kiss then." I tell her, lifting my head to look at her face.

Trina uses her hands on my neck to guide my back down to her level. Our eyes slowly close as we kiss each other for the thousandth time in all the years we've known each other.

When my tongue touches hers once again. Fireworks.

"Baby take it off," she pulls at my shirt. I nod and break the kiss to take off my clothes while helping her with hers. When we're both down to our underwear, we get into bed, wrapped up in a heated kiss once again.

"You so damn pretty," I unclip her bra, peppering her cheek and neck with kisses.

"You too Shawnee. I never get tired of looking at you," she says back. I glance at her only to see her smiling and breathing hard as I kiss her chest.

"It's been a minute since I seen you baby," I mumble against her skin. I rub my hands up and down her sides, cupping her titties and kissing her sternum without looking down. Even if we give each other head or do hand stuff sometimes, we haven't been fully naked together in a while.

"Then why you not looking?" She whispers and gasps when I pinch her nipples. I know she doesn't have too much sensitivity in them so I like to pinch them a bit to get her to feel something extra.

"Cause I'm scared it's gonna disappear the moment I lay eyes, Tree, this body a temple and I like to worship it." I reply, trialing my kisses back to her neck.

"I'm not going no where baby." She grips my chin and slides her hands to my cheeks. "So come on Shawnee, show me how much you want me." She mumbles, pulling my ears to bring me closer. I bite my lip and nod, staring into her gorgeous brown eyes.

"You not leaving me." I nod and look down, laying my eyes on her body. Her smooth light brown skin, with marks and freckles form being in the sun too little too long since her childhood. Her small and perked titties with ribs that poke out just a little from her funny ass genetics and she says it bothers her but I love it. Her cute little innie belly button and the two birthmarks above it that makes it look like a surprised face. Her thighs that are thick and wide with stretch marks and hip dips despite her average sized hips. No matter how many times I see it, there's something new to discover, something new to remember. No matter how many times I see her, she's on my mind, making me want to run back to her.

"I'm not leaving you." She repeats, kissing me once more.

"Fuck Tree.." I gasp as she cups my dick over my brief.

"It's poking me," she laughs, hand in my hair and bottom lip between her teeth.

"My bad baby," I sit up, trailing my hands along her legs as I back up. "Now how bout this pussy?" I ask, gripping the edge of her panties.

"She's not poking no one but..." she trails off, making us both laugh.

After a second, Trina lifts her hips, giving me the freedom to pull her underwear off. When I do, she sits up and pulls the edge of my briefs.

"Not yet, I wanna play with it." I push her back down, smiling and dropping my head between her legs.

"You bout to- hooo," Trina is cut off by my mouth on her pussy. "Fuck baby okay, I likes that." She puts her hand in my hair and I get to work.

I settle into a rhythm. Her pussy hair is trimmed low with her legs smooth and arched over my shoulders. My hands circle her thighs so I can spread them better. She has a habit of moving a lot when she starts getting into it.