21. Baby Love Feels

[A/N: aight yall, we in the last stretch so ya let me know when ya want this book to end cause I don't know if ya ready for it...😪 I'm thinking 10ish chapters and I got most of them locked and loaded]

Shawnee's POV

When I get home from work the day before Trina has her last night stripping, Trina is already out and having a day off, shopping for some winter and celebration stuff. She had told me she wanted to get sparklers for new years to light up at our new place in about two weeks.

I wanted to help her out on another day but there were a few sales today and I was working so oh well. I'll be there next time though. I'm just glad I gave her some lovin before I had to go.

Regardless, I fix myself some leftovers and turn on the tv to watch The Boondocks. The show makes me giggle every time I hear them say something out of pocket and I find myself high and laid out on the couch when I finish the first season.

Relaxing into the comfort of being home instead of out in the world, I slowly get hornier from the weed that mellows me out deeply. Each puff makes my skin tingle and blood rush from my head to my toes to the tips of my fingers.

Not having to talk to anyone like I do when I'm at the trap house, I get way too comfortable in my high state and that goes straight to my extra appendage between my legs.

I pull out my phone and go to my camera roll after struggling to do the Face ID with low eyes- since it looks like I'm sleeping. I go to my locked folder of videos and pictures, finding my favorite of the beautiful woman I see just about everyday- the same woman, I'll add, who is now mine as of three days ago.

Our morning was cut short since I had to go but my mouth did what it had to for her. Now that I'm back home, I can finally get mines. With one hand touching my body and the other pressing play on a homemade movie, my sweats are pushed down just enough to get what I need.

I especially like this one video where she's riding me while looking back at it. Gets the job done every time. After, I clean myself up and toss my shirt in the laundry, I'm back to sitting but shirtless this time. Soon enough, I'm relieved and calmer, and slumped out in relaxation when Trina comes home and laughs at my state.

"You good?"

"Mhm..." I lick and smack my lips, my tongue feeling dry as I haven't moved in the last three hours probably.

"I got a lot of things that will be shipped but I got some cute shit we can- Shawnee you listening?" Trina asks, seeing my face as I bite my lip and watch her lower her bags and take her coat off.

"Mmmhhmm," I nod, still watching her beautiful self walk around in front of me. That's my girlfrienddd. I feel my smile turn up further.

"Girl bye." She laughs and rolls her eyes, continuing her task.

"Keep speaking Tree, I'm here." I stand up and walk up to her, hugging her from behind as she shows me the stuff she takes out the bag and excitedly explains the amount of money she saved.

"Love me a sale." She ends, smiling a bit and leaning into me without her realizing.

"Mhhmm." I nod again, listening but not having anything to add. I just like hearing her talk when she's up for it.

"You still tired?"

"Mm-mm," I deny with my eyes closed as I lean on her, slowly pressing my weight onto her body.

"Shawnee why the hell you tryna lay on me vertical?!" Trina starts pushing me off.

"Mmchtt, carry meee!" I whine and pout my lip but she wins and successfully gets out of my grasp.