11. Smoked Out Stupid

Trina's POV

I hear someone whistle and sigh before turning around. When I do, I see Dre, Rocko, a few guys from the gang that I've seen around but don't know. The surprising part is that Shawnee is in the back of the group. She usually hates coming to the strip club with the group. If anything, she comes to drop me off or take me home but never actually comes inside during my work hours. Never during the last four years. We make eye contact and she nods my way before turning her head.

"The prices are there." I point at the poster on the wall before turning again but Dre's laughing stops me in my tracks.

"Ha!" Dre claps. "Course we know that sweetie, we been here before. Ya go ahead and do what ya do." He looks around, trailing his eyes at the working girls as the boys start walking. "Don't cause a mess." he slaps the ass of the passing stripper, making her shout. She turns and gives him an angry face.

"Don't worry girl, I'm paying for yo services." Dre remarks, smirking at her.

"Vixen! Back to work!" my manager calls out and I turn, walking towards the man who I was previously walking towards for a lap dance. The next time I turn around, I don't see Dre and his group anymore.

After a few dances, I'm called into one of the VIP rooms that people usually rent out for certain deals and private dances. Me and a few other girls are sent in with some drinks and bottles the customers ordered. We enter and the moment I see who's in the room, I sigh again.

"Vixing Vixen!" they each laugh. That shit is so corny, I hear that all the time.

The other girls introduce themselves to the eight guys, with some hostess girls already under their arms but I'm looking at Shawnee who's sitting in the corner of the room. She's mad. I can see it. Even though her face is as emotionless as usual around the other gang members, I can see in her eyes she's upset.

"This yo lil friend right?" One of the dudes next to Dre asks, nudging Shawnee. She locks her jaw and nods her head. "She sexy as hell, where you been hiding her?" He continues to eye me. The other girls are already dancing on the private stripper pole by now and if I want to make money, I need to hurry up and get moving. Shawnee doesn't reply but I approach one of the other dudes, further from her, to start giving a dance tease until one shows they're ready to pay.

For men being here to see us dance, they really know how to be petty and cheap with the tips. The man in front of me shifts himself lower on the seat so his legs are closer to me. He bites his lip and reaches a hand out to place a bill in my thong. He next reaches to trail his fingertips on my thigh but I pull back and shake my head.

"No touching." I warn with a playful tone. He smirks like I'm being coy but that's an act so they don't get upset at the limits. There's security in here but you never know how well a customer can listen to instructions. Some just don't get aggressive right away. They all think they're entitled to more because they're paying but that's not the services we provide. Not the services I provide.

"Damn girl what's yo name again?"

"Vixen." I reply, turning around and moving my hips to the music. He shakes his head and asks again. "I can't tell you that. I'd get in trouble and I don't like trouble..." I give him a fake flirt.

"Oh I know you like trouble.." he reaches a hand out again but I shake my head and pull away.

"Hands to yourself."

"Damn. Dre what's this bitch's name?" He turns his head. Dre tilts his head side to side, scrunching his face in thought but he doesn't know. Shawnee never let me tell him and he doesn't care that much.