4. Sure Can

[CW: explicit sexual content]
Skip to * if you don't want to read

Princess is a dark skinned Latina I met about three or four months ago. Picked her up at a party, she was looking for a lay and I was looking for a distraction. We hit it off and now she calls me up every once in a while for a repeat of the sex we had that first night. She's actually pretty cool but neither of us are looking for anything other than what we've got going on right now. Besides, I don't have room in my heart for that anyway.

"Fix yourself on your knees."

She bites her lip at my words and raises herself off my face. I move and shift around as she flips herself over, raising her ass high in the air with her thighs spread apart, reaching her arms far in front of her. She wiggles her ass at me. I lick my lips, letting my eyes bounce around her shimmering skin.

"Mm you wet as fuck Princess." I spread her cheeks, running my fingers around her slit so I can see her pussy better.

"Cause you made it happen," she says back, looking over her shoulder as I slip my fingers inside once more. She softly moans and presses herself against my hand. "When you fucking me daddy? I wanna cum." she rocks her body onto my hand, slowly fingering herself.

"Gimme a sec girl, you know I like teasing." I pull my hand back and grab the condom she had placed on her bedside in preparation. I shift my sweats and pull them down enough to pull out my hard dick.

"Hurryyy," she whines, still in the same position.

"Patience." I chuckle. Once I'm ready, I line myself up and slowly slide inside, making Princess release a long and breathless moan.

"Shit." she whispers when I pause. I close my eyes and clench my jaw for a few seconds, letting her adjust and appreciating the feeling of her wet walls around my dick. I haven't had any form sex in a minute, like two weeks by now. This would be my first time having actual vaginal sex in about a month.

"Damn.." I look down and take a deep breath. "You good yet?" I slowly pull back just a half inch to test the waters.

"Yes..." Princess pushes herself back to get me to go deeper but I fully withdraw myself and grab her hips to pull her closer. She reaches behind and spreads her ass cheeks, laying her face against her pillows. I align myself back up and thrust back into her, once again, eyes falling shut at the action.

Minutes pass quickly with me thrusting into Princess hard and fast, enjoying the moans she lets out as I do. I keep myself steady and focused on pleasing her while repeatedly moving my hips in time with hers. As the sex progresses, we shift lower on the bed where I can lean back onto the large bed frame Princess has. I lay my head back, put my weight in my feet and pound into her by thrusting my hips upward as she leans on her arms for support.

"Why you fucking me like this?" she gasps as I pull her up by her braids. She moans loudly, sitting up to take my backshots like she should.

"You wanted dick and I got it for you." I grunt out, keeping my rhythm.

"Pause, pause, it's too much!" she reaches back to push at my thigh and stomach. I slow down a bit and give her a few deep and controlled thrusts as I shift her around to rest on her elbows again.

"My bad Princess," I kiss her shoulder, wrapping my right arm around her stomach to grab it and feel her skin. I sit up and moderate my thrusts into giving her quick and hard thrusts without moving too much, too fast.

"Just like that-" I hit her spot. Her moans flow again as she rocks her hips back onto me. Her arms go above her head again to grip her pillows as she keeps her face laying down and eyes fluttering as I work on fucking her to sleep.