22. Get Yours?

"Man what you mean I gotta go to the trap house?" I ask one of the underlings who was calling up my phone. I was just about to get ready to drive back to help Trina with the last couple minutes of her hours.

It's about to be three-twenty AM. Her manager is very annoying and I would rather be there as soon as I can before the clock hits four.

"I don't know, boss said to get you. There's an issue with this dude looking for you."

"I'll be there in a minute." I hang up and instead drive there, hearing some commotion from around the street corner.

"The fuck! Are! You! Being loud for?! Suns not even out yet!"
"Waking people up! Mother fucker I will shoot you!"
"Get the fuck on!"
A few older dudes crowd around Trace.

I rush out the car and start pushing myself between the crowd. If there's more commotion, cops will pull up, saying that people are making too much noise. I would like the avoid that very much right now.

"Aye aye, I got it guys. I got it." I grab Trace's shoulder, pushing him back as the other dudes start walking back into the house where there's still some people walking around from a previous party.

"Shawnee?" His eyes aren't dilated but he's probably not far off. He's just shivering without a coat on.

"Hm? What's yo problem man? You can't be banging on doors just cause you saw me there before. That's how you get into issues with strangers." I push him back further since he keeps trying to lean on me.

"I- I want th- whoa man I want something but I don't- I don't know what!" He licks his chapped lips and fiercely blinks his eyes while handing me some crumpled bills that aren't nearly enough for anything.

"Okay? Then do that. Don't bang on people's door or be patient about it bruh. That's how you ge-"

"Just! Drugs! Damn! I don't need the lecture. I know what I'm doing!" He angrily states but I just shake my head.

"You... man. Go get yours some other way cause I don't appreciate you demanding shit like I belong to you. Fuck man." I start walking towards the car.

"Wait! What about my money?!" His desperate self follows me.

"You're cut off bruh. You haven't paid right the last few times and this twenty wasn't gonna get you shit. Just go." I wave him off.

"What no! Give it-" he stops when he sees me reaching into my pants. "... fuck man. This shit is unfair." He grips at his hair and turns away to walk off.

I just shake my head and head to Tesiree to pick up Trina. By the time, it looks like I'm going to miss her last set and be there while she changes so I'm not too late.

...
"Hey." I whisper, walking into the changing room to find Trina near the very back corner with a mug on her face. She lifts her head and my voice and I see her features soften before she waves for me to come inside further.

I follow her instructions, passing her coworkers who shoot me dirty looks since they are half naked- if not fully naked- and I technically shouldn't be here. I just cover my eyes from one side and bee-line straight to mines.

"You're late." Trina whispers, turning around so that I help her unzip her dress. I guess she was doing a longer tease dance today since she's not in a bikini.

"I know. Sorry." I keep my low volume as I help her out of her dress and lower myself to undo her heels.

"Mm! Where's my servant?" This slightly older lady laughs from my right, crossing her leg over the other and watching me on one knee to help Trina.