Chapter 33

I woke up with strong arms wrapped around my body and long legs intertwined with mine

I woke up with strong arms wrapped around my body and long legs intertwined with mine. I shifted on the large bed, the bowls from last night sat on the end of it.

I sat up, pushing Reid's heavy body off of me. He landed back on the pillows, stretching his arms behind his head. I poked him in the stomach and giggled when he jolted and squirmed.

With my blanket still wrapped around me, I stood up and got off the bed. I went to the bathroom where I found the toothbrush from the last time I was here. It was standing next to Reids in a tall cup. When I came back to the room I climbed back on the bed and set the bowls on the nightstand.

Reid slept like a baby, his chest rising steadily and small breaths leaving his nose. My hand went up to his hair and gingerly played with the brown strands of his hair. His hand grabbed my wrist, freezing me in my spot. He tugged and I fell on top of him, an "oof," passing through my lips. "Reid let go of me," I grumbled, trying to push myself off him.

He tightened his hold around me, still pretending to be asleep. "Reid," I groaned, giving up as he squeezed tighter.

"You thought you could poke me in the stomach and get away with it?" I could hear a grin in his voice. His fingers crept to my waist and tickled my sides, making me laugh and thrash uncontrollably.

Tears ran down my eyes from laughing so hard to the point where it hurt. "Ok ok stop, it hurts," I said in between laughs. He had my body now pinned under his to stop my flying limbs from hitting him square in the face.

He came to a stop, my breathing calming down along with the beat within my chest. I huffed as I looked up to the ceiling. He snickered, climbing off the bed and closing the door behind him.

When he came back he sat down on the edge of the bed, his shirt now off. He flicked through his phone, his back to me. My eyes couldn't help but dust over the crevices and muscles in his back. Every time he typed something on his phone I could see the slightest flex in his arms.

I sat up against the headboard, going through my phone. Alyssa texted me late last night and I never got back to her.

Alyssa: WE TOGETHER

Me: NO WAY. He asked you out???

Alyssa: YES BITCH THATS MY MAN FRL NOW !!

I chuckled, texting her how happy I was for her. She's been on him for a minute now, I just hope he treats her right.

In the middle of texting, I felt something lying between my legs. I looked down to see Reid's head snuggled in between my thighs. His curly hair tickled the insides of my thighs. "What are you doing?" I raised a brow.

He grinned up at me, laying the back of his head on my stomach. "Getting comfortable," he mused.

My phone buzzed again, Alyssa's name blowing up my phone.