Aʟᴘʜᴀ Pᴀᴄᴛ

Magsimula sa umpisa

She takes a deep breath as she walks off campus.

______________________________________

As Luisa walks back in, she runs into Lydia and Stiles. Stiles frowns at her expression.

"Are you okay ?"

"I'm fine." She mumbles, "What's going on ?"

"Argent was taken." Stiles says as he continues down the hall.

Luisa's eyes widen, "What ?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, what are we doing now ?"

"Guidance counselor."

"What ?" Luisa frowns as he opens the door. The three walk in and see someone already sitting there. Luisa recognizes her as Heather's friend.

"Are you here for Ms. Morrell ?" Stiles says

"No, I thought this was gym class." The girl says sarcastically

"Sweetheart, we're not in the mood for funny. Do you know where she is ?" Lydia says

"If I did, I wouldn't be waiting here for 20 minutes. So how about you two back out the door and wait your turn ?"

"We're not here for a session." Luisa says

"Well, I am. And I've got some serious issues to work on."

"Hey, wait, wait. You're Danielle. You're Heather's best friend." Stiles says

"I was Heather's best friend. We've been working on that issue three times a week."

"Hold on, did you say Ms. Morrell's 20 minutes late ?" Lydia says

"And I don't know why either. She's always on time."

Lydia turns to the other teens, "I was seeing her at the beginning of the semester. She was never late."

"Then she's not late. She's missing."

"What if we're not the only ones who think she knows something ?" Luisa says

"Then I want to know what she knows." Stiles says before rushing to Morrell's desk

"What are you doing ?" Danielle says

"Trying to find her." He says as he digs through files

"Those files are private."

"Yeah, she's kind of right." Luisa says

"That one's yours." Stiles says holding a folder out to Lydia

"Let me see that." She says immediately looking through it. She sets the folder on the table as she looks through the papers. Luisa and Danielle notice a drawing of a tree. Apparently, Stiles does too.

"Wait, Lydia, that's your drawing."

"Yeah, I know. It's a tree."

"Yeah, good too." Danielle says

"Thank you."

"No. But that's the same one, though." Stiles says standing up and walking over to them.

"Same as what ?" Luisa says

"The same one I always see her drawing in class."

"It's a tree. I like drawing trees." Lydia says not understanding

"No, but it's the exact same one. Don't you see ?" He says as Lydia glances down at the drawing. "Give me your bag."

Stiles digs through the bag and grabs her notebook. He flips a couple of pages before setting the book next to the paper from the file. "There, see ?"

As they all watch him flip through the book, there were multiple drawings of the exact same tree. Luisa frowns as he keeps flipping.

"Okay, you can have my session. You got bigger issues." Danielle says before walking out.

"What is this ?" Luisa says. Stiles shakes his head as he keeps flipping, but suddenly stops. He takes the book and flips it upside down.

"I know where they are." He says

______________________________________

Stiles opens the door before following the girls out. The halls now filled with students. "It's the Nemeton. That's where she's keeping them. It has to be."

"Stilinski."

Luisa looks over and immediately recognizes the person as Scott's dad. Stiles turns and sighs heavily before turning back to the girls.

"Agh. All right, look, go to Derek, okay ? He and Peter, they've been there before, so they'll know where it is. Tell them it's the root cellar, all right ?They'll know."

Lydia nods as Stiles walks over to Rafael.

"I'll come with you." Luisa causing a small smile to spread across Lydia's face. The two girls walk off with Rafael's eyes on them.

______________________________________