Aʟᴘʜᴀ Pᴀᴄᴛ

Start from the beginning

Anna sighs, "I'm talking about with Jennifer."

Luisa's face drops, "How do you know about Jennifer ?"

Anna looks away before turning away.

"Anna ?" Luisa calls out but before she knows it, Anna is gone.

Luisa huffs before reluctantly getting in the car. As she closes the door, Ariane turns to her.

"What happened ?"

"I don't know." Luisa mumbles as she starts the car, "But she knows about Jennifer."

As she makes eye contact with her sister, Ariane frowns, "What ? How ?"

"I don't know." Luisa says as she pulls out of the parking spot.

______________________________________

Luisa hadn't heard much from Stiles on what was happening next. She knew Argent, Isaac, and Allison were going to try and go after Jennifer to save Melissa and Stilinski.

So, she went on like it was just a normal day. She went to school, completed her classes and anything she normally did. She had also been simultaneously looking for Anna. She had been texting her for the past 12 hours and had gotten no response.

As she walks out of class, Lydia sighs. "Aiden's not texting me back."

Stiles stops causing the two girls to look over at him. Stiles looks around as he starts to become visibly anxious.

"Okay, well, maybe we could just- we could go over there and-" Lydia starts as Stiles phone vibrates. Luisa looks down the hall and her face falls.

"I'll be right back." She says hurrying off. Lydia watches her rush down the hall before turning back to Stiles.

Luisa pushes the doors open as she steps outside. She breathes heavily as she looks around. Her body deflates as she runs her fingers through her hair. As she turns she stops.

"Hey." Anna says keeping her distance.

"I've been looking all over for you." Luisa says walking closer, "I've been texting and calling-"

"I know." She says cutting her off. Luisa stops, "Listen, Luisa, whatever you thought about me isn't true."

"What are you talking about ?"

"I'm talking about whatever friendship you thought we had isn't real." She says, "I just needed to get close to you."

Luisa's heart drops in her chest. "What ?"

"Just like Aiden got close to Lydia, I got close to you. I needed to."

"For what ?" Luisa exclaims

"For Deucalion."

Luisa frowns, "Deucalion ? Wait, how do you even know about all of this ? You never said anything-"

"I know all of this because Deucalion is my dad."

Luisa didn't think her heart could beat any faster than it had, but it was.

"So, you're a werewolf ?" She says as Anna smirks, "So, you lied this whole time and became my friend for what ? For your psychotic dad ?"

"My dad needs Scott." Anna spits as she gets closer, "If I needed to use you as collateral damage, so be it."

Luisa's face falls slightly as she stares back at Anna. As she looked back at Anna, she couldn't see the same person she first met. It was then that she accepted that it was all fake. Everything.

She doesn't say anything as she turns back around and makes her way back into the school.

Anna watches her never moving from her spot. Unintentionally, she listens in on Luisa's heartbeat. It was rapid. Anna couldn't say she enjoyed hearing it knowing it was because of her.