Tʜᴇ Oᴠᴇʀʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ (2)

Mulai dari awal

"Shh, quiet." Derek snaps

"Me be quiet ? Me, huh ? Are you telling me what to do now ?" He says walking closer, "When your psychotic, mass murdering girlfriend, the second one you've dated, by the way, has got my dad somewhere, tied up, waiting to be ritually sacrificed ?"

"Stiles, they're still out there." Scott says

"And, and they want her, right ? Which means now we don't have her either, so my dad and Cora are both dead !"

"Not yet." Scott says. He walks over to Cora, "Is she really dying ?"

"She's definitely not getting any better." Peter says

"There has to be something that we can do. We have to help her."

"You can't." The others look over as Jennifer walks in, "Only I can. I can save her, and I can tell you where Sheriff Stilinski is. But there is a pack of alphas in this hospital who want me dead. So I'll help you, but only when I'm out of here and safe. Only then."

Derek takes no time in rushing towards her, but Scott stops him. "Derek, wait !"

"She was trying to get out."

"I was trying to keep from getting killed. You can't blame me for that."

"If you want to show you're one of the good guys, then heal her." Stiles says

"Not until I'm safe."

"And we're actually going to believe her ?" Ariane says

"I'd like to volunteer a different method of persuasion. Let's torture her." Peter says

"Torture ?" Luisa exclaims

"Works for me." Derek says trying to walk forward again, but stops as they hear the intercom.

"Um, can I have your attention ? Mr. Deucalion... excuse me, just Deucalion, Requests you bring the woman calling herself Jennifer Blake to the E.R. reception. Do this, and everyone else can leave. You have ten minutes."

They all recognize the voice to be Melissa.

"He's not gonna hurt her." Jennifer says

"Shut up." Derek and Ariane say at the same time.

"He won't ! Scott, you know why. Tell them it's true."

"What does she mean ?"

"You're not the only one he wants in his pack."

"Scott, you not giving an answer, doesn't help any of us." Ariane snaps

"Deucalion doesn't just want an Alpha pack. He wants perfection. That means adding the rarest of alphas to his ranks."

"A true Alpha." Peter says

"What's that ?" Luisa asks

"The kind that doesn't have to steal his power from another. One that can rise by the force of his own will. Our little Scott."

"It doesn't matter. We still need to get her out of here." Scott says

"Scott, your mom-"

"My mom said there's one more ambulance coming in 20 minutes. And I don't think we've been here that long, so if we can get down to the garage, get to the last ambulance, we can get out of here."

"The twins aren't gonna let us just walk out." Peter says

"I'll distract them."

"You mean fight them." Derek says

"Whatever I have to do."

"I'll help you."

"Um, sorry, but I'm not going anywhere without you, Derek." Jennifer says. Ariane sighs from beside Luisa.

"I'll do it. But I'd prefer to be out there with an advantage." Peter says

"An advantage like what ? You mean like a weapon ?" Stiles says

"Something better than a baseball bat."

______________________________________

Now everyone was trashing the hospital room looking for some kind of weapon that would be effective against an alpha. It was safe to say they were coming up short.

"Hey, wait. What about these ?" Stiles says holding up defibrillators

"Do you know how to use those ?" Derek says

"Well, no."

"Then put them down." Ariane says not even sparing him a glance

"Epinephrine ?" Scott says

"That's only gonna make him stronger." Derek says

Peter looks over, "How strong ?"

______________________________________

While Peter and Scott were fighting off the twins, the others were hauling Cora to the ambulance. Luisa was praying it was still there.

"It's still here !" Stiles yells as he pushes the doors open. He and Luisa rush to open the ambulance doors as Derek walked over with Cora.

Stiles steps into the ambulance to help Derek set Cora on the stretcher.

"Derek, over here." Jennifer says. As Derek walks over to her, Ariane turns to Luisa.

"Get in." She says

"What about you ?"

"Julia. It is you." They hear Kali say from the front of the ambulance

"Get in and don't come out until I come back for you." Ariane says guiding her in the ambulance. "Stiles."

"Yeah." He says as he takes Luisa's hand and pulls her onto the other side of him.

Jennifer runs past her. As Kali roars, Ariane slams the doors shut and runs into the hospital with Derek.

They go to run down the hall, but Jennifer stops them.

"Wait, wait ! The elevator !"

Ariane and Derek look down the hall and see Kali running toward them. Derek pushes a stretcher into her to try and slow her down. It doesn't do much, so Ariane pulls him into the elevator. They hurry to push the button and the doors close right before Kali can reach them.

They breathe heavily as they lean against the walls. Derek looks over at Ariane whose eyes were already closed.

Her eyes fly open as the elevator stops. The lights flicker slightly as it goes silent. Only the sound of their heavy breathing can be heard.

______________________________________