Chapter 13: Theo

School started a few minutes ago and I am running on the track trying to calm myself down.

I put my shirt back on. I had to remove my clothes when I run in my wolf form.

I can't believe someone has made me lose my cool, provoked my calm state. She has to pay for it. I need to ask her to come over for the full moon, they celebrate with the whole pack, even the pack members who are overseas for studying or work.

The pack goes by the moon cycle rather than having it set as January, February, etc.

I personally like it because it makes me feel in tuned with nature.

I walk into the class I am supposed to be, everyone looks at me.

"I am sorry I am late; I had a bit of an—urgh issue," I say, trying to be discreet about my melt down.

"It is alright, don't let it happen again," the teacher looks at me through his glasses before he signals for me to sit down.

This lesson is going to be a long one- considering one person is on my mind and I have to structure my proposal to them. She has to say yes with my proposal.

"Mr. Avery, why are you late?" Asher walks in with a frown on his face.

"Sir, I had terrible stomach cramps. I'm sorry," he says, as he grabs his tummy. His eyes start to tear.

"Sir, can I please-" Asher starts but the teacher cuts him off. Asher grunts in pain, his hands seem to be pale. His face seems paler than normal. I wonder if he is okay or if he might have eaten something bad.

"Can someone talk Asher to the nurse's office?" Sir questions, I put my hand up. The teacher nods. Asher grunts again from pain, his eyes close shut tightly and his jaw is clenched.

I walk up to Asher and take his bags from him. I put his one arm around my shoulder and my other arm on his back for support.

"You okay, man?" I question as we walk towards the nurse's office.

"I have no idea." He says before he grunts in pain.

"How long have you been in pain?" I question, maybe I should take him to the 24-hour clinic.

"Since last night," he says. I stop walking.

"Can I take you to the clinic?" I question, he grunts in pain. His eyes are shut, and he nods his head.

Asher's breathing becomes heaver and unsteady. I try my best to walk faster to get to my bike to take him to the clinic- the medical clinic. The clinic is closer than the hospital and most people go to the clinic because it is easier and less stress for when the doctor will see you.

I wonder if he accidently ate something with chocolate or milk. I normally suffer with my stomach if I have something with chocolate in it.

Werewolves are just like K9's and they can't have chocolate; the doctors call it chocolate poisoning if we have chocolate or if someone gives us chocolate knowing we can die. You can go to jail up to three years for giving a werewolf chocolate- under law it is considered poisoning and then the person can be charged with attempted murder or murder, depending on how early they pick up the chocolate poisoning.

If I am not back by English, I will ask Ella's brother for her number.