Chapter 10: Ella

Earlier today was weird meeting Mr. Whitemane at the medical clinic.

Right now, I am on a call with Emma while we are doing our maths homework which is due tomorrow, at least the teacher was nice enough to give us an attention for the work.

"You know, while we are problem-solving, why don't we solve your feelings," Emma says, sounding cringy.

I laugh trying to breathe, "Very funny."

"I am being serious; you have three hot guys attention. Does any get your attention?" she sounds more exited to talk about the boys than maths problems, but I don't blame her.

"I have a feeling, Theo doesn't like me," I correct her.

"Maybe he can't interpret his emotions," Emma suggests.

"Haha, very funny," I mock her with a smile on my face.

"But I saw you and Chase hugging in the hallway," she changes the topic from Theo to Chase.

"I feel like we would be better as friends than lovers," I inform her.

I have no idea why, but I feel like we are just better as friends. I have no feelings- romantic feelings towards him rather the friendship type of feelings. I wonder if he feels that way or if I am just crazy.

I look above my phone to the shelf above my desk, it has my new prescribed medication. I will take it on Saturday, so I have two days to adjust to it.

"No, if someone that hot was my friends, I would totally smash. I bet he has a big dick-" Emma states, Dylan clears his voice.

I burst out laughing at Dylan's facial expression, he is blushing so hard.

Does Dylan like Emma?

I am so going to mock him.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys, but Emma...I am sure mine is bigger," his expression turns into a cocky smile, "and Ella, won't be seeing any person's dick," he gives me a stern look.

Emma starts laughing on the other side of the call.

"Excuse me, you can't be in control of that part of my life," I defensively say.

"I do not want to be thinking about my little sister in bed with anyone," he gives me a disguised face.

"I am not so little anymore," I stick my tongue out at him.

"If you came out the womb after me, you are little," he remarks, making me annoyed.

"Emma, whoever you were talking about can't be as good as I am," he says, making me laugh. His flirting is bad.

He shoots me a look; Emma is quite on the other side of my phone.

"What did you want?" I question, trying to understand why my brother and best friend are acting weird. I move my attention to be on my annoying brother.

"I wanted to ask, if you want desert...I made mousse," he answers, his right hand starts scratching his head, he only does that when he is nervous.

"Are you asking me or Emma?" I question, I feel like he wasn't talking to me but rather Emma.

"Both, I guess," his voice goes higher, and he his scratching becomes faster.

"I would love to, but I have to do maths homework before I can leave, maybe if there is left overs from today..." her voice starts to become shaky, "I could have tomorrow."

"Sure," my brother says, leaving my room.

"Dylan, please bring me some mousse," I scream at him.

"DIY," he screams back at me.

I roll my eyes and let a frustrated groan out.

"Let's talk about you and my brother," I say to Emma.

"We can talk tomorrow, you should get some mousse," she says, changing the topic. She cuts the call a few seconds later.

I am so going to tease them about this, both of them are not going to get off this easy.

I start grinning fromear to ear.