Heartbreak on the Sofa
I hung up the phone, turned to face the camera, and slumped back onto the sofa. My mind was consumed with thoughts of her. Why did I care so much? I was lost in my admiration when an incoming call shattered my focus, and with it, my heart.I can't even block this number, no matter how much I scream at my phone, "I loathe you!..i hate girls...but my heart..I know my heart can't ..

My phone buzzed with the name "Topper" flashing on the screen. She's always the one to call, but lately, I've been dodging her calls like a cat and mouse game. I mean, how hard can it be to block a number, right? But nope, I still can't bring myself to do it. As it rang, I tried my best to ignore it, but it was like a persistent fly buzzing around my ear. Finally, I had to leave for a meeting at 1 pm, so I left the phone to its own devices.

Three hours zoomed by at our meeting, and guess what? Our company is ready to unveil its latest style tomorrow! We're shaking things up with a fresh, sassy look inspired by prom dresses. Our A-team designers are also busy crafting a one-of-a-kind saree made of real black diamonds worth a whopping 40 crores! And that's a wrap, folks! My first meeting was a total game-Changer....and Checking in Before Heading to the Cabin
Before leaving for my cabin, I decided to take a peek at my CCTV room to see what was going on. It seems that Rudra and Kiara have already left. Unfortunately, I have one more meeting to attend before I can head home. As it is winter, it will be getting dark soon. The second meeting should take no more than four hours

Raj- sir ye kon hai...apke Ghar mai koi lady nai dekhi....

Ugh, am I talking to a brick wall?! If someone ignores a question the first time, they're probably not interested in answering. I already made it clear that I don't want to answer, so I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear it and move on..

Ekansh-ye hall wala part mere phone Mai transfer kar do....

I will be in meeting and swasti will be alone....and the video will be with me so that I can see what she is doing...and is she okay or not ....

Ekansh- CCTV par Nazar rakhna ...kuch bhi ho to batana...

I know i have video but i can't see it all time ....I have to concentrate on meeting too...and it will be okay if 2 person will be checking...what is happening and is everything fine or not...after all this i came in my cabin to take a rest...when i realised tomorrow is pagphera and her cousins are coming to pickup her.and mumma had already told me that I have to be at home....but I have important work office tomorrow... release of our new style,i have to be in my office...

That was us so much confusing...swasti is changing me ..why .,.

I turn the video and saw that rani is going Market...and it all alone swasti.. should i send rudra and Kiara again... should I call her ..I was lost in thought when my secretary inform me that it's 5 and all share holders are their...

The meeting room was after CCTV room...so i again told Raj to keep eyes on everything..

Everyone was talking about shares...and loss gain profit but my mind was diverted....first time ever in my life....

One men- Mr rawat aap sun rahe hai ham kya baat kar rahe hai.... mujhe nai lagta ki aaj apka Mann tha meeting ke liye khoye khoye lag rahe hai..

Ekansh- essa nai hai aap bole mai sun Raha hui....

After 20or 25 minutes...the door of my meeting room immediately open it was Raj...tense and stress... is swasti okay or not...i can't take risk...she is alone because of me ...

Raj- sir wo apke ghar mai chor ....

I immediately turn my phone and saw a men holding swasti's hairs tightly and taking her to sofa....she was crying...sweat were on her face...she was afraid.. .and my heart started hurting...tears...ruhi ...

Ekansh-meri biwi ko hath lagya hai ab paga hoga .....Raj lawyer ready rakhna....

I immediately take the seat and drive faster without thinking anything.... video was in my front and i immediately inform Kiara and Rudra about that ...they left from home .....

Why i am not reaching home ...he slapped her ....my blood is boiling....I take the car at full Speed....

Ekansh - swasti I'm coming.......

Today I regret why my office and house is so far away why ...I saw her falling on floor ...the blood is flowing...she took my name towards CCTV....i am gonna kill that men.....

I reaches the home ....and police was already their with Rudra and Kiara....but door was not open ....that ken was threatening to kill swasti....that men was standing in balcony holding knife on swasti neck....

Men- mujhe chup chap jake do warna iss ladki ke sath kuch bhi ho sakta hai...

Swasti with tearing and hopefully eyes was  seeing towards me ...i ensure her that I will save her ..

Kiara-tum hath lagakr dikha to sahi ...esssi essi jagah karugi na ki insan bhi nai kehla payege aur khas karke admi...

Rudra - chup chap chor de aur surrender kar oe warna Aaj tu mar Jayega.....kyuki bhai ki nai janta hai tu mere....aur police bhi aa chuki hai kahi na ja sakta hai tu bachkar samajh...

I had a spare key and that men didn't  notice me as Kiara and Rudra was distracting him ..it was my plan....i and some police men will go upstairs..the face of men was on other side and when I reached their...i throw that ken on floor and immediately hugged swasti...she started crying hard...

Ekansh-mai hui na apke sath....chup ho jaye ....mai hui swasti....plse..

She didn't stop crying...I was trying my best ..but their is problem in ke that i can't calm crying peoples..

The police has catched that men and Kiara rudra came upstairs....i leave swasti with Kiara and rudra....but hitted a tight punch on the face of the men... police was trying to stop me but no I can't....he gave pain to her ..she is crying...rudra was also with me ....he was not stopping me but suporting me . .and no any police can stop me to eat that aashole...

Rudra - bhai maar dalo isse ...yahi deserve karta hai ye ....

Ekansh-meri biwi ko itni jo taklif pahuchai hai na tune dekh tere saath kya hota hai abhi to bas mara hai....

He was fully in blood therefore I left him...but I turn towards the police standing behind me ..

Ekansh-ye jail se nai nikalna chhiye kisi bhi Tarah se warna ....kahi aap logo ki bhi job na chali jaye ....

The police take that men with himself...and swasti has stop crying...but she is expressless sitting on sofa with Kiara... Kiara had applied medicine on the wound and put a loose dressing on it.

🥀🥀🥀✨✨✨✨

Thanks for reading

Don't forget to vote and comment...

Sorry guys that I was not able to upload, but you know I have boards this year...

You can follow me on Instagram to get spoilers of the story