Chapter 30

Tae- Can I unwrap this towel from your body bun...?

No one's pov

Taehyung said this looking deeply into jungkook's eyes making Jungkook feel weak on his knees... Jungkook was standing there speechless not knowing what he should say to his hyungie...He can't deny his hyungie but was he ready for this...No he's not uncomfortable but there are scars on his body...What if his hyungie doesn't find him attractive....What if his hyungie gets disappointed after seeing his body... He can't accept that....

Jungkook was in his deep thoughts when Taehyung caressed his cheeks softly bringing his bun out of his deep thoughts...

Tae- Bun I just said it because you're looking so beautiful and breathtaking in this...Sorry if I made you uncomfortable....I didn't mean this...And you can just say the word and I'll accept it as an order bun...Never ever think before raising your thoughts in front of me....

Jk- Hyungie I'm not uncomfortable... it's jus-t what if you would be disappointed after seeing me... I'm not beautiful enough or handsome like you hyungie....

Tae- Nonsense.... You're as beautiful as a blooming flower in a garden bun... You're like the bright sun rays after a long dark night darling... You're the fresh drops of dew on the leaves on cold nights...Now tell me is there anyone who doesn't like these things...If not then he's nothing but a stupid guy ...

Jungkook's eyes tear up after hearing sweet words from his hyungie....Never ever in his life someone said such words to him...He feels so worthy of himself...A bunny smile came on his face making Taehyung smile too....

Jk- Hyungie I-I love you so much..

Tae- I love you too my little munchkin....Now change your clothes otherwise you'll catch cold...Also if you want me to help you to get changed please let me know...

Jk- HYUNGIE....

Taehyung left when his bunny gave him cute glares... Someone knocked on the door of their room, Taehyung opened the door and it was Jin...

Jin- Good morning Tae... Where's Bunny..?

Tae- He's getting ready...

Jin- Oh Actually breakfast is ready both of you come fast ok...

Taehyung nodded his head and Jin left from there...

Jungkook came after getting ready...

Tae- Aww my bun looks so cute in my clothes...

Taehyung squished his bun's cheeks... Jungkook's lips formed in a pout urging Taehyung to kiss those plumpy and glossy lips... Taehyung looked into jungkook's doe eyes..He close the gap between their lips while Jungkook closed his eyes expecting a kiss... Their lips were going to touch when someone knocked on the door... Jungkook flinched and pushed Taehyung a little and went to open the door while Taehyung just chuckled at his bunny's shy nature...

Jungkook opened the door and found Jimin Hyung...

Jm- Breakfast is ready....wait kookie are you having a fever..? Why your face is so red huh...

Jk- Huh..umm no Chim Hy-un-g it's um I-I

Tae- He just took a hot shower that's why...

Jk- Yes Yes that's why....

Jm- let's go now everyone is waiting...

Tae- Yeah I'll just take my phone....

Jk- Chim hyung let's go I'm very hungry...

Jungkook said and hurriedly left with Jimin making Taehyung chuckle...

Everyone started there breakfast Taehyung joined then too...

Tae- Actually me and hyungs are going for a mission tonight and also there would be a party tomorrow in the evening so I was thinking that why not bun, jin Hyung and Jimin Hyung you all go for the shopping....You can just buy something nice to wear in tomorrow's party...

Rm- We've a mission today...I don't know about that...

Suga- Me too....

Taehyung glared at both of them and said...

Tae- Maybe you don't remember it but we do have a mission today...Jin hyung please take bun out for the shopping today with Jimin hyung...

Jin- ok but what's the occasion..?

Tae- Just a business party nothing special...

Jimin who was sitting next to tae whisper in Taehyung's ear...

Jm- What's going on...?

Tae- Nothing...Will tell everyone later when bun will be not here...

Jimin nodded his head while kook just looked at Taehyung confused about how his possessive hyungie himself said that he can go shopping without him... Something is wrong...

Tae- What's wrong bun..? Are you not liking the food..?

Jk- No it's tasty hyungie....

Tae- Then why my bun is not eating and staring at his hyungie....? Am I looking extra handsome today...? Do you want me to kiss you ...?

Jk- Hyungie... Why are you so shameless..?

Taehyung chuckled and fed food to his human Bunny...

Time skip

Jungkook is in the room getting ready for the shopping while everyone is in the living room discussing something...

Jin- I didn't thought you're this romantic...

Jm- I'm so excited kookie will be so happy...

Suga- This is your so called mission today right...

Tae- Yes please jin and jimin hyung bring kookie at the destination...

Jm and jin- Yes boss

Soon they heard footsteps and jungkook came...

Jk- You guys were talking something and stopped when I came.... Are you hiding something from me...?

Tae- No baby...I was just telling them to take care of you and bring you back safe in my arms...

Jungkook's cheeks turned pink...while Taehyung just hugged his bunny...

Jin- Yahh love birds we're getting late let's go..

Tae- Don't go anywhere without hyungs ok bun...If you feel there's something wrong then just call me ok...

All of them went outside and saw more then 10 cars were filled with men in black suit...

Jk- Hyung are you taking all them for you mission today hyung...Is it a very big mission..?

Tae- No baby they are going with you and hyungs...

Jk- What..?

Tae- Yes baby I'm not going with you so I'm sending my few men for your protection baby... They'll act naturally ok and won't disturb you or hyungs in Shopping...

Jk- But hyungie they are so many men... It's not possible they can act natural.. Please hyungie don't kill the fun... I'll be back safe promise...

Tae- Baby it's for your safety...They are going with you and it's final...Now sit in my car I'll drop you...

Jk- hmph meanie hyungie...

___________________________________

Update guys...

Sorry for the late update.

Good night petals 💤

Naive author boo 🐯🐰