chapter 6

No one's pov

Taehyung was on his way to his mansion in his car with his hyungs....All he could think about was jungkook....He looked so precious and how that boy whom he just met doing wonders to him and making him feel things he never think of.....

Suga hyung I want info about jungkook in 2 hrs... Taehyung said....sure tae

'Just wait jungkook you'll mine soon' tae mumbled.

Other side

Jungkook reached his house....he opened the door and lock it after entering his house....Soon he was met with a tight slap on his face making his cheeks red and eyes teary..

He looked upto see his father standing there....his father grabbed him by his hairs making him groan in pain and asked 'where were you huh...whose car was that...are you whoring around with someone you piece of shit' and throw him on floor....
Answer me you idiot.....

Jungkook just cried in pain and didn't replied and took his father's beatings....his father just cursed him saying he just die instead of his mother.

After beating him his father left for somewhere leaving him in pain.....jungkook couldn't even stand so crawl back to his room while hissing here and there.....

Jungkook just lied on the cold floor of his room and lost his consciousness.....

Other side..........

Suga entered in tae's room where he is just thinking something....
He interrupted him and said tae here is the information of jungkook and please if you're thinking to hurt him then pls don't because he is already so hurt....and left from there.....

V opened the file and trace his fingers on jungkook's pics

Jungkook
Age 19
Parents - only father abusive father....
Seeing this tae's blood boiled....he saw red....
He just wanted to kill his father...how someone can hurt that pure soul....he's gonna kill that piece of shit'.....

'Suga hyung'...tae shouted and ask him something...

Is he is the same Jeon who has taken so much debt from hobi hyung....tae asked

Yes V he is the one....Suga replied

Now just wait Jeon... I'll torture you for making my bunny cry for so many times....tae thought....

Okay hyung I want him in our basement by tomorrow....

Sure tae n left from there.....

___________________________________

I hope you are liking this...

Preview....

'Tae hyungie....what are you doing here?'....jungkook said