chapter 23

The room was pitched black except for the small dots of light which were coming from the window....

The small breaths were heard from Jungkook who was tightly tied around the chair with chains....

Jungkook woke up with a jerk as the cold water was splashed on his face making him conscious again....He whimpered because of the coldness of the water and pain which he felt because of the accident....

Someone jerked jungkook's face up by grabbing his hair and making him wince with pain....

Woah....My men didn't lie when they said you looked like an angel...but too bad you're the devil's angel....

Who are you....?

Ohh how rude of me that I didn't even interoduced myself....We'll I'm Park Bogum...Leader of dragons... Your beloved hyungs bestest friend....Haha

If you're hyungie's fr-iend w-hy are y-ou doi-ng this

If you're hyungie's fr-iend w-hy are y-ou doi-ng this...? And if hyungie comes to k-now you h-ur-ted me you would f-ace the con-sequ-ences....

A loud slap echoed around the room.... Jungkook's left cheek got a cut because of bogum's ring...

Bold of you to think that he can even touch me.... You're under my mercy little boy so don't make me angry ok...tsk look your cheek is bleeding.....You shouldn't speak like this...Look at your face so soft and fragile...So act like that too ok...

You will pay for this... Hyungie will kill you... Jungkook said confidently while tears dropped from his eyes....

Tsk you need a little punishment I guess...You shouldn't have talked much.... Have fun and yeah your hyungie will not know where you are... I'll visit you soon and the good news is that we are getting married tomorrow....

Jungkook widened his eyes and shouted... Leave me... I'll die but will never marry you... Leave me you bastard....

Jungkook wailed but bogum left signing his guards to punish jungkook...

The guards laughed at jungkook's misery and started to torture jungkook....

One guard throws hot water over jungkook...The second guard rubbed salt over jungkook's wounds making jungkook cry in pain....The torture went by for sometime and soon jungkook lost his consciousness praying God to send his hyungie soon...

Other side

The whole headquarters of V's was silent... Everyone in the quarter was busy doing something... Some were trying to locate their young master's location... Other's were getting ready for the war to save their boss's life.... Some were running here and there to arrange weapons to seal the war soon...But their was someone who was facing a storm inside him...

It was almost 4 hours and they were not able to find jungkook's location....

Stop it everyone....V shouted...He spoke for the first time in these four hours...All instructions were given by rm and Suga to the team... V was busy all the time trying to confirm something which was now he sure of...