Chapter 27

Next Morning

The morning came soon and Taehyung was ready to leave the hospital with his beloved one Jungkookie....

Tae- Baby let's go now... you've been in the washroom for so long... Come out

Taehyung knocked on the door as Jungkook was taking too long to come from the washroom...

Jk- Umm hyungie can you please ask jin hyung to come and help me...

Tae- Jin hyung already left to prepare your favourite food in my house... What's wrong tell me I'll help you...

Jk- Noooo you can't help me just ask some nurse to help me

Jungkook suddenly shouted not wanting Taehyung to come inside

Tae- ok ok but still I'm not asking any nurse to help you...First let me know what kind of help you need..? If I feel that's it ok for a nurse to help you I'll definitely ask  them...

Jk- How are you going to help me...? Remember you can't move your one hand..And I can't wear this shirt because it's sticking to my wounds I want something loose and want someone to help me wear it....

Jungkook said with a pout on his face and whinning time to time...

Tae- No issues bun I've a spare shirt you can wear my shirt it'll be loose on you...And about calling someone for helping you to wear it then it's a big no I'll not allow this... I'll help you my wound don't even pain me now...I promise I'll close my eyes ok...

Tae picked the white spare shirt with eyes closed and open the door and said

Tae- Just guide me if I go wrong... I'm sure if it when it comes to be beside with you I can never go wrong....

Jk just smiled while standing near the wall...Soon Taehyung was here beside him...

Jk- How did you know I was here hyungie...?

Tae- Your heartbeat is too loud near me bun as always....And no matter where you'll go I'll always find my way back to you because you're my home love...

Jk- Stop it now and help to wear it

Jungkook said with his red cheeks and Taehyung smiled knowing that his bun must be red by now...

Taehyung helped jungkook to wear the shirt controlling himself when he touch his bun's smooth white skin...

They were done and Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at his bun who was looking so cute at the moment...Tae has already made his mind that from now on his bun will wear his clothes only that's it...

Tae- You look so cute bun let's go now hmm...

Jk just nodded and hold his hyungie's hand to go but tae stopped him and just give a long kiss on his bun's forehead making jungkook close his eyes feeling the soft touch on his forehead...He was again red and blushing furiously...

Taehyung looked at him lovingly caressing his bun's now red cheeks...

Jk- Hyungie we should go now

Jungkook whispered the words looking down feeling shy....But Taehyung was so engrossed in watching his bun's beauty....

Tae- Why are you so beautiful....? I can't take my eyes off you huh....

Jungkook already can't walk but now if was feeling that his legs becoming jelly...He would fall long before he was not held tightly by his hyungie...

Tae- Let's go before I loose my control and kiss the hell out of you bun....And stop seducing me with your big does eyes.....

Jungkook's eyes were widened because his hyungie never talked to him like that...He thought his hyungie is innocent just like him but now he's looking so different and maybe hungry for something....

Jk- Yea-h we sh-oul-d go now...

Jungkook shutters while Taehyung just chuckled at his cute bun and helped him to walk to the car...

Rm- Why took you so long to come...? I was going to come with my gun...

Tae- Jungkook took so long to get ready...Right bun

Jk- ahh yes hyung...

Jungkook looked at his hyungie with red cheeks still feeling shy because of the past incident....

Rm- Ok come now your jin and jimin hyung must be waiting for you....

Everyone settled in the car and left for the home...

___________________________________

Update guys....

Good night 😴

Naive author boo 🐯🐰