Chapter 22

No one's pov

Suga arrived with the car to pick jungkook for the date.....

Jungkook bid goodbye to his hyungs and went towards the car...He was going to sit in the car when he heard Jimin shouting...

Yah... kookieee you forgot your phone...

Oh thank you hyung....

Hello princess....

Jimin shivered from the voice and looked up to see Suga was looking intensely at him...

Who's your princess you cat face guy hmph....?

Aww princess did you forget me so soon it's ok I'll remind you but some other day... I'm getting late right now.....Bye princess....

Jimin just left from there getting flustered from the nickname....

Jungkook come sit V must be waiting for you.....Suga said and opened the car's door for jungkook...

Thank you hyung .... jungkook said and sat in the car ...

Suga started the car to reach the destination and two cars following them....

The hotel was a little far and Jungkook couldn't help but get nervous....

Jungkook was nervous and excited to meet his hyungie...He just wanted to be with his hyungie and hug him tightly....It must be tough for his hyungie too...

Jungkook what are you thinking...? Suga asked making jungkook startled...

Umm nothing hyung just thinking it must be very difficult for hyungie these days....I shouldn't not do that.... Jungkook pouted

Actually it was so tough for him... I've never seen V getting this much upset before...I have never once seen him crying after his parents died....He loves you so much jungkook please love him...I know he's a Mafia but never ever he killed a guy who's innocent....He needs love jungkook your love... please make him happy....he never even smiled but with you he laughed.... I hope you'll not leave him after this...

Jungkook was almost crying when heard Suga....but still he said...

From now onwards I'll be him hyung.... we'll laugh and cry together.... I'll give him the love which he deserves hyung.... He'll be happy again....I swe--

Jungkook couldn't complete his sentence when a blast was heard making jungkook and Suga startled....

Suga applied brakes and looked back finding the bodyguards cars were blasted....

Fuck....

Suga cursed and thought what if there's a bomb in their car too....

Hyung w-hats happening...? Jungkook asked

It's our rivals jungkook.... let's leave this place....Call Taehyung fast jungkook.... Suga said while starting the car....

Jungkook called Taehyung but Taehyung didn't picked the call....

Hyungie is not picking my calls up.... Jungkook said while trying to call tae again....

It's ok let me call rm for a bac----...

Suga couldn't complete the sentence when there car was hitted by small truck....

Their car rolled on the road... Jungkook's head hit the side window while Suga's head got hit with the steering making him lose his consciousness soon....

Soon some guys dressed in black came and took jungkook with them...... jungkook cluchted his phone in his hands tightly

Jungkook's phone was thrown away from his tight hold...The phone went off after lighting and name displayed on it....

Taetae hyungie.....missed call

Other side....

The whole entrance of flower hotel was decorated with flowers and the mild and fresh fragrance of lillies was all around in the air....

Inside the hotel the whole path was covered with roses... Scented candles were lightened giving a very nice Aroma to the surroundings... Different kinds of snacks and drinks were kept on the tables....

Kim Taehyung who was looking at the surroundings with a impressed face soon frowned when rm came with his phone saying...

V ... Jungkook is calling you again and again maybe something is urgent....

But he must be on his way hyung...let it be maybe he's near and called me to inform his arrival...let me call him hyung...

Taehyung tried to call jungkook but soon the phone was switched off making his smile vanish and replaced with frown...

Why he isn't picking my calls...

Taehyung tried to call Suga but he's phone was not reachable...

Rm try calling Suga what's happening why no one who was following bun isn't responding us....? What the hell is going on...?

It's ok V let me call them...must be some network issues ok don't think too much...

No rm... Something is wrong.... I'm not getting a nice feeling... I'm going...I want to see my bun right now...

You wait here... What if jungkook comes here after you leave..... I already asked our men to connect them... They'll be here in no time....

Time passed making Taehyung more restless....He stood up when rm's phone rang...

Put it on speaker.... Taehyung said to rm...

Hello...

Boss..Young master was attacked...We found Suga boss unconscious in the car and there is no sign of young master...

The call was cut after this while Taehyung felt like he can't breathe... Someone took his bun away.... Taehyung could only see red at the instant...

Rm looked at Taehyung and the look on Taehyung's face scared him because he knows that look very well...Rm thought that the one who dared to do this has to face the devil himself...

Taehyung whispered....

I'll burn this world even if I find a  scratch on you bun.....Just wait for hyungie love....

___________________________________

Update guys...

The update will be after 27 may because of my exams...

So stay happy and safe till then

Do like and comment to let me know your views on the chapter...

Naive author boo 🐯🐰