chapter 17

NO ONE'S POV

Tae drove the car to the mansion...tae can see how much his baby is shivering because of the cold.....He drove faster to reach mansion before his baby bun catches cold.....

Sneez....... jungkook sneezed and rub his pink nose and muttered 'sowwy'...

Tae look at his bun...looks like he already caught cold....tae thought

Tae cleared his throat and asked...

Bun where were you...? I was looking for you from so long...you could have just called me...

Sorry hyungie I just saw some puppies on my way... I thought to help them... my phone was out of battery...sorry to trouble you... I'll never repeat this mistake again...

Jungkook looked at tae with his big wide doe eyes....tae sighed and said it's ok...

We are here go fast and change your clothes before you get fever....

Jungkook ran to his room wanting not to disobey his hyungie....

Tae gave the keys to guard to park the car and left to change....

Jungkook changed his clothes...he  already feels sick...he knows he's sensitive to cold....he sighed and draped himself in the blanket and drifted to sleep to keep the sickness away....

Tae bathed and changed his attire into casuals....he already asked the maids to cook healthy soup for his bun...he himself took the tray to his bun's room...he knocked but nobody replied...

He again knocked but the door was open...he entered the room...

Bun...bun...

Tae switched on the lights and find his baby sleeping...

He went towards the bed and kept the tray on the table beside the bed...

Bun wakeup you have to eat something first....bun

He sighed when kook didn't even budged...tae put his hand on his baby's cheek to wake him up but frown when he found his baby burning in fever....

Ohh bun you got sick....

Tae called doctor immediately but doctor's phone was unreachable...he cursed the weather and went to bathroom....he filled a bowl with cold water and took small towels...

He sat beside jungkook , dipped towel and put it on his bun's forehead.... jungkook flinched at the cold feeling....he tried to open his eyes but failed...

Tae continued putting wet towel on jungkook... after sometime he went towards kitchen....he asked maid to reheated the soup and went to find some medicines for his bun...

He went to jungkook's room with medicine and soup....

Bun...baby...come on get up eat something and take medicine Bubba....

Jungkook stirred in his sleep...

Hyungie cold.... jungkook whispered....

Tae felt bad after seeing his love like this....he was getting angry on rain for making his baby bun sick....he bought a more thick blanket and hide his baby in that blanket...

Baby common eat a little please...

Don't wanna.....

Baby just a little...you want to get recover soon na....

Kook nodded and tried to sit but because of low energy he couldn't....

Tae helped him to get up...he sat on the bed and took his baby bun on his laps....jungkook snuggled on tae's chest... jungkook sighed feeling warmth....tae fed jungkook soup....after sometime he gave him fever and cold medicine....tae patted jungkook's back and ran his fingers in his bun's soft hairs....

Jungkook felt happy that there is someone who cares for him...he wanted to cuddle his hyungie but he was shy to ask...what he didn't knew was how much tae wanted to sleep with his bun in his arms....after getting courage he decided to ask for cuddles.....

Umm hyungie...

Hmm....tae hummed in his husky deep voice making koo giddy...

Would mind cuddling with me...it came as a whisper but tae heard it very clearly.....

Your wish my command baby.... let's cuddle....

Jungkook smiled weekly and hugged tae more...

Tae gave his boxy smile....he felt so happy that he's cuddling his love....

They both lay on the bed....Jungkook layed his head on tae's chest....tae put his one hand on his bub's small or tiny waist while his other hand roamed in his petals hairs......

They both felt complete somehow....tae and jungkook both were thinking whether the other one is going to reverse the feelings they have for each other.....

Jungkook's eyes drooped and they both fell in deep slumber in each others arms....tae was sure he is going to slept best today...

(No proof reading)

___________________________________

A short chapter.....

I got 2 2 votes for both books plot I was thinking....which should I write now....

NAIVE AUTHOR BOO 🐯🐰