4 chapter

No one's pov
After leaving for his office V went to his office.....
He reached office everyone bowed to him saying goodmorning and have a good day to him.He just nodded and went to his cabin.He sat on his chair and call for his secretary who immediately rushed to his boss's and bowed to him ask
Sec-Do you need anything sir.
Tae-(coldly with a poker face) I want files of mr.joes company...before that bring me a black coffee.
Sec-yes sir
Tae get busy in his office work.
At 1'o clock his sec enter his cabin and told him that they have to leave for the meeting with manobans.
Tae just nodded and got up for his lunch meeting with manobans.
He reached to the location and saw his hyungs already sitting with mr.manoban and maybe manobans sec or daughter.
He went their and they greet each other....he asked them to start the lunch.
After having lunch meeting started.
Tae rm and Suga was listening carefully...his secretary taking notes while Mr.manobans daughter ms.lisa was continuously looking at tae.

Lisa's inner thoughts--
I was just looking at Mr.Kim Taehyung.....NGL he was more handsome than his pics.... I never thought someone like him can exist.....wow he is rich, handsome,and cold totally my type... I'll ask dad to talk our marriage.... I'll make him mine for sure......
End of Lisa's inner thoughts--

RM said- ms.lisa can you please focus on the meeting...
Lisa- yes sir
RM rolled his eyes and the meeting continued....
Meeting gets completed after a long time....
It was 5:49pm when the meeting over....
No one's pov
After meeting finished mr.manoban asked the kims about the offer....in between Lisa also talked to his father about her liking towards tae.....
Tae said he'll think about the offer after thinking sometime....
Manoban was going to talk about Lisa but tae interrupted him and said
Tae-Mr.manoban I already know what you are going to say...so before you talk any rubbish from your mouth I'm not interested in your stupid daughter and left with his hyung.

Lisa and his father was so confuse how did tae already know what was he going to say...
Lisa- Dad I don't know how but I want him do anything make him mine.....
And left from there........
____________.                ._____________

No one's pov
Tae went to his car after talking to his hyungs after talking some important things and went to his office...
It was above 11'o clock in the night he left his office.....
When he was driving he felt some car was chasing him... He turn his car to the alleyway and
He looked for gun and shooting started from other the car and many cars started chasing him.
He left message for Suga and rm about the attack.
Parking his car to the alleyway he run from there to a quite place and waited for his team.....
Soon he get surrounded by his enemies.
They starting the fighting.
V managed to kill most of the members.
V's pov
I was fighting with all the enemies I almost killed all of them but soon bullets finished from my gun.....one of them shooted me in my chest and shoulder but my men's came there and started fighting with them and I managed to leave that  place I was trying hard to walk from there but after reaching some distance I lost my consciousness.
________::::::::::;;;;;;;______;;;;:::;;:____