Chapter 28

No one's pov

Taehyung with jungkook and his hyung reached his mansion...Tae helped Jungkook to get out of the car...

Taehyung's men and maids were standing in different lines for welcoming their master along with his cute lover...They all were so happy to see his master smile with his lover...

Taehyung nodded his head accepting the greetings from everyone while Jungkook was giving everyone a huge smile making everyone whipped for the boy...

Jin- Welcome guys...How are you feeling Taehyung...?

Tae- Fine jin-shi

Jin - yaahh why're you being so formal with me you can call me hyung or eomma would be great too...

Tae- um yes hyung

Jin - And what about you my little bunny...? Are you still feeling pain..?

Jk- Yes eomma but I'll be fine soon...Also I'm very hungry...I want food

Jin- haha sure babybun get freshen up with tae till then I'll serve heat up the food ok...

Jungkook nodded his head and held his hyungie's hand...

Jk- Hyungie let's get freshen up so we can eat eomma's food...He makes very tasty food.. You are going to fall in love with eomma after tasting his food....

Rm- Is that so..? Let me go and get changed fast I'm willing to fall in love with him....

Rm said while showing his dimple smile but soon realised what he said when he looked at everyone staring at him while jin has blush on his cheeks...He just laughed and said

Rm- I-I meant to say his cooking...

Rm said and ran to his room... Everyone laughed while Jimin and Suga just walked in holding hands....

Jk- um why're you guys holding hands..?

Jimin left Suga's hand and walked towards Jungkook...

Jm-  when did you came ..? I was little busy so couldn't welcome you...How are you now bun..?

Jk- fine hyung but you didn't tell me why you were holding hands just now with meow hyung....?

Jm- Umm that actually

Suga cut jimin in the middle and answered Jungkook's question...

Suga- We're dating

Tae and jk- What...?

Jk- Hyung really I'm so happy that after marriage you're going to stay with me...

Jungkook said and hugged his chim hyung while tae just congratulated him for the same...

Jm- Can you please not tell this to jin hyung I'll tell him this myself after lunch ok...

Jungkook just nodded his head and went with Taehyung..

Jk- Hyungie why're you not going to your room..Just go eomma must be waiting for us to have lunch...

Tae- I'm just following you because you're going to a wrong room...

Jk- Huh.....but my room was in this direction I remember it clearly...

Tae- Ok but you're forgetting something else...

Jk- What hyungie...?

Tae- That you're officially my boyfriend and soon to be wifey now...So my room is your room... I've already made arrangements for you in my room...You can get freshen up in this room but at the end you're going to sleep with me in my room from today ok...now go your eomma is waiting don't take too much time...

Taehyung left without giving any chance to jungkook who is red from the moment he heard that 'you're going to sleep with me '....

At Dining table

Everyone came to table while so many dishes were served on the table....Jin and rm shared some glances and blushing too time to time same with jimin and Suga...

While taekook were so done with the shy and love glances.... Everyone continued to eating when jin choked on his food and rm immediately stood up to help him.....

Rm- Love are you ok...?

Jin stopped coughing and looked at rm with a done face....

Rm- Sorry baby...

Jk- Now why he's calling you baby and love eomma... Don't tell me you're also dating...

Tae- Bun it's obvious that both of your hyungs are dating...You should be happy that we all are going to live together...

Taehyung said and pinched his bun's chubby cheeks...

Jin- Chim you're also dating...I already knew it when you were staring this cat like human all the time...

Jm- I also knew it when you were getting all shy when you met him first time...

Jk- Stop you all hide this fact from me don't talk to me..hmph let's go hyung....

Jin- Bunny I wanted to tell you but I was waiting for a nice time...

Jk- I'm still not talking with you...

Jm- Um kookie what about me..?

Jk- You too... Let's go hyungie

Taehyung being obedient boyfriend went with his babybun....

Jungkook sat on Taehyung's bed which is his now... Jungkook started ranting like how his only two hyungs didn't even tell him that they are dating...While Taehyung was just listening to his bun nodding time to time...

Soon Taehyung's eyes went down to his bun's lips that were so plumpy and glossy pink... Taehyung cursed in his mind while eyeing his bun's lips...

Jungkook was ranting but stopped when he found his hyungie so close to his face...

Jk- Hy-un-gie

Tae- Can I kiss you bun.....?
___________________________________

Update guys

Good night 😴

Naive author boo 🐯🐰