chapter 19

What's your ideal type bun...?

No one's pov....

Jungkook tilted his head while tae looked at jungkook like he's gonna eat him...

Umm you hyung.... jungkook timidly reply tae....

Me... Am I your ideal type bun....? Taehyung asked in a low deep voice making jungkook squirm in his place.... Taehyung continued...

What if I wanna be yours...? Will you allow me bun......

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with his big doe eyes...he didn't expect that a guy like Kim Taehyung could ever ask something like that......

Let's go on a date tomorrow you and me....and let me tell you that's not a friendly date...We can't go outside because of the storm so our date will be in this house only....Are you ok with this...?

Taehyung asked with so much adoration and love in his life...

Jungkook didn't know what he should say...not trusting his voice he just nodded his head...His cheeks match with the colour of roses all pink...

Taehyung leaned forward making jungkook close his eyes in panic...he thought he was going to lose his first kiss... jungkook felt like his heart would come out at any second....

Soon jungkook felt it....His hyungie's lips are on his forehead....He was glad that he didn't lose his first kiss now...he was happy that his hyungie didn't kiss him on the lips.....He wanted his first kiss to be special....

Taehyung kissed his bun oh so softly placing his lips on his forehead for ten seconds before pulling out....he stared at his bun who looked ethereal right now....

Jungkook opened his eyes and made eye contact with Taehyung....he looked down feeling shy and picked the pillow from the side and hid his face from Taehyung who chuckled at his bun's cute tactics...

Taehyung got up from the hovered position removing the pillow from his bun's face and said...

Let's watch Iron man....

They both settled and have a movie marathon... They both didn't notice it was dinner time soon... Taehyung noticed time...He looked at jungkook who was on the verge of sleeping....

Taehyung ruffled his baby's hair and said....

Bun let's go and have dinner...

I'm sleepy hyung... Don't wanna eat...

No you have to eat first...you can sleep after that...

Nooo don't wanna walk.... jungkook whined and snuggled into the pillow placed on the sofa...

Soon jungkook squealed when he felt he was in the air... His sleep flew away from him when he noticed Taehyung was carrying him in his arms.....he snaked his arms around Taehyung's neck.....

Hyungie what are you doing I can walk on my own.... hyungggg put me down please....

Ssshhh.... Taehyung sushed him and the obedient bunny didn't say anything further....

Taehyung settled jungkook on the chair and then he himself sat beside his bunny on the chair....

The maid served them food...

Jungkook ate his food silently with a pout on his face sulking that he couldn't get to sleep....

Taehyung smiled at his sulking bunny....

They are both done eating... Taehyung was wiping his mouth with a tissue when he heard...

Can I go now hyungie....

Yes you can bun....

Jungkook stood from his place when Taehyung said...

Wait let me carry you to your room....

What...? No .... jungkook said hurriedly and ran to his room shouting good night in between his running...

Taehyung laughed at his bunny's action...

He is so cute....

Taehyung looked like a whipped creature to maids who were smiling from the far....

Jungkook reached his room...he jumped on the bed and shouted in the pillow...

Aahh hyungie wants to take me on a date....

Jungkook squealed on his bed and rolled on his back totally looking like a teenage girl who gets a compliment from his crush...

Soon Jungkook fell in deep slumber....

Next day....

Jungkook stirred from his by hearing the loud thundering and the loud hitting noise of rain on the window......

Jungkook peek from the window and found darkness that surrounded all over the sky...he looked at the watch and it showed 6:37 am.....

He felt his throat dry and looked for water in his room but his jug was empty...He went towards the kitchen and drank water...he was returning to his room when he heard shouting from his hyungie's room...He frowned and thought why was his hyungie so mad in the early morning....He went towards his hyungie's room and was going to knock when he heard...

I don't care Rm I want that piece of shit dragon's leader in my basement... Kidnap his family or his weakness....The time he tried to think dirty about Mafia king V's  bunny his death was fixed that day by the devil himself....He thought he can get away from disrespecting my bunny then no when I could kill his father because that motherfucker abused my baby then that fucker wanted to have my bunny for him.... I'll kill him without any mercy...

Jungkook placed his hand on his mouth too shocked to say anything......He stepped backwards and bumped into a vase which fell with a loud crash on the floor ....

Jungkook ran from there stepping on the pieces of a broken vase....His cheeks were covered in tears that were falling from his eyes continuously....

Taehyung hurriedly opened the door and found a broken vase on the floor....There was someone's footprint that was made because of the blood....He looked from the railing and found jungkook running and his heart wrenching cries could be heard by him....

Taehyung shouted 'Bun' but jungkook just ran out of the mansion....He ran to his room again as he was shirtless...He picked a t-shirt that was lying on the sofa....he picked that and ran to find his bunny...

Taehyung know he fucked up....He was too scared of losing his bun because of all these shits....

He ran outside but there was no sign of jungkook....It was raining cats and dogs.... Taehyung pulled his hair harshly and shouted...

Guards I want your young master in 30 mins....if not then be ready to die....

Taehyung ran inside and called rm and Suga to track jungkook soon....

Taehyung never ever felt this scared....He felt like he couldn't breathe....

Please come back bun I'm sorry....

( No proof reading )
___________________________________

Hello guys.....

Please do like and comment and let me know how it was...

I'm writing a new story...

'Enraged and clumsy'

Please read that story too

Take care....

Naive author boo 🐯🐰