Chapter 26

Next morning

It was early in the morning when Taehyung opened his eyes and adjusted to the dark yet lighted room....He looked here and there and saw the white ceiling and walls of the hospital...Soon he noticed a bunny like a human was clinging to his hand and snuggling to his hand from time to time....

Jungkook was in deep sleep and of course Taehyung is going to use this chance to stare at the beauty in front of him...

Taehyung was starring Jungkook's face....He lifted his hand to touch his baby bunny but he groaned in pain when he lifted his hand...Hearing the groan jungkook's sleep got disturbed and he opened his eyes and saw that finally his hyungie was awake....

Soon tear welled up in the doe eyes which bought frown on Taehyung's forehead...

Tae- yeah bun what's wrong why're you crying.... shh you know na I don't like tears in his eyes...

Taehyung cupped jungkook's face and bought him near his chest to hug and comfort his baby...He was in pain but the pain was not bigger than his bun....

Jungkook settled himself on Taehyung's lap and hugged him as if tae will disappear if he left him..... Jungkook's cries soon turned into hiccups while tae was patting his back to provide comfort to his baby bunny.....

Tae- Bun please tell me why were you crying hmm..,?

Jk- I don't k- no-w.... I-I wa-s just ha-pp-y to see yo-u a-wa-ke....

Taehyung chuckled at his baby's cute answer....he was going to say something but the door was opened and the doctor and nurse came inside with rm and Suga....

Doc-  you can't sit on patients.... It's not allowed...And why are you here you should be in your room takin......

Doc couldn't complete his sentence when his eyes meet Taehyung... Taehyung was literally has a expression ' say one more word to my bun and you'll have to say bye to world'....

Doctor cleared his throat and continued

Doc- umm Mr.Jeon you should go to your room and rest as you're injured yourself....

Tae- Namjoon hyung I want bun to shift in this room...So make the arrangements for bun here... He'll rest with me....

Rm- yes tae on it....

Rm left the room...

Jungkook has no idea what was going on as he's already asleep in his hyungie's embrace....

Doctor sighed as he has to accept the Mafia king's order's.... Taehyung let his bun sleep on him while doctor left him after checking him...

Time skip

Jungkook opened his eyes and found himself in his hyungie's arms...

Tae- Good morning bun....

Jungkook looked at the watch and saw 12:17 pm...

Jk- It's afternoon hyung...

Jungkook suddenly stood up from Taehyung's embrace...

Tae-Bun what happened...?

Jk- Hyung I'm sorry your wound...are you ok..?

Tae- yes I'm ok... Nothing will be wrong with me if my bun is here...

Jungkook's cheeks turned red from blushing and he look down to hide his cheeks from his hyungie...

Tae- Aww Are you feeling shy shy now bun hmmm..?

Jk- Hyungie I've stayed here for so long I'm going to my room...

Tae- No you don't have to go anywhere... I've already made the arrangements for your stay here... It's your room too....

Jk- But hyungie

Tae- No buts bun.... Let's have our lunch....first go and fresh up....

Jk-ok

Jin and jimin came to see jungkook and also they helped him to freshen up as jungkook couldn't walk by himself for now...

Soon Rm and Suga also came..

All of them had their lunch together while talking and laughing....Jimin was glaring at Suga time to time while Suga was smirking at jimin...Rm and jin was passing shy smiles to each other....

Taehyung and jungkook looked at each other thinking that what's going on between them but they shrugged it of.....

Taehyung and jungkook both took their medicine...

Tae- Rm hyung I want to get discharged from here tomorrow....

Rm- Ok I'll arrange your discharge tomorrow...

Jk- Hyungie you're not healed yet...

Tae- I'm fine bun and if I stayed here for one more day I'll go mad and I've to finish some work after getting discharged...

Jk-Hyungie how can you go for work when you're not even healed properly... I'm not allowing you to go on work I'm telling you...hmph

Jungkook pouted and puffed his cheeks showing Taehyung that if he goes for work without his permission then he'll be in great trouble.... Taehyung chuckled and pinched his cheeks...

Tae- ok ok I'm not going for any work before I get healed properly...

Jk- Pinky promise

Tae- Yes baby pinky promise

___________________________________

Update guys

Have a good night 😴

Navie author boo 🐯🐰