Chapter 3

The Prisoner of Azkaban:

Draco and I have been getting along very well, and soon enough, we became best friends. Near the end of the year, we were stood outside the castle, waiting for Buckbeaks execution. Harry, Ron and Hermione come out of the castle. I smirk and Draco jeers.

"Ahh, look who's here! Come to see the show?"
Hermione goes to pull out her wand, but I'm quicker. I pull mine out of my sleeve and point it at her.

"Not so fast, Granger. Put it down before I take it, and keep it."

Hermione looks shocked for a second and slowly lowers her wand. She moves to punch Draco, but all my years of dodging Dudley's punches have taught me a lot.
I quickly grab her wrist and push her away. She stumbles and looks shocked.

"I warned you Granger. Stay out of our way, or I won't be so nice next time. Come on Draco, we'll get a better view from the Astronomy Tower"

He nods and we both walk into the castle, leaving the trio looking sour.

"Yet again, saved your life Malfoy. Where would you be without me!"
I tease him dramatically. He responds equally as dramatic. He puts his hand on his forehead.

"I'd probably be dead! You saved me, my knight in shining armor!"
We both burst out laughing.

2 days later:

Me and Draco are about to walk into the Great Hall when Harry comes over.
"Hey, erm, Lola? Can I talk to you?"

"Harry, is this about Sirius Black? I know you seem to believe him and that 'Peter Pettigrew is alive' and 'Black is innocent', but I don't need to hear it."

Draco sniggers.
"Lola, can I....just... nevermind.."
Harry walks away to Ron and Hermione, who are glaring at me. I roll my eyes and continue to talk to Draco.

31st July:

Today was mine and Harry's birthday. Our 'aunt' Marge finally left yesterday after another surprise visit, and it seems me and Harry have another thing in common. Our hatred for the woman.

I'm surprised the Dursleys allowed her back after Harry blew her up and I made her dog fly after her. I walked into mine and Harry's bedroom. We were forced to stay here together, but I didn't mind.

Anything is better than sharing that cupboard under the stairs with him. Harry was sat on his bed. I recently decided that I should probably try to make up with my brother. I don't know what came over me but I kinda felt...pity?

Everyone thought he was a liar about Sirius Black, and so did I but...I just thought...he's my brother, right? We don't have to be friends. Just...not enemies.

I sit next to him on the bed.
"I'm a bit late, but...Happy Birthday."
I hand him a box of Honeydukes chocolates.
"Draco bought them for me. And I didn't have any Muggle money to buy you something so...i thought I'd share"

Harry stared at me like I've grew 3 heads.

"So...erm..glad we didn't blow Marge and her dog up again..." I say awkwardly.

Harry just stares at me, paralyzed.

"Listen, Harry, I know I haven't been the best sister, but...I just kinda had this... feeling? That I needed to make it up to you. I kinda feel bad..I-just...I'm sorry, ok?"

Harry looks shocked.
"Are...are you serious? I'm not...I didn't fall asleep did I? Am I dreaming?"

"Seriously? I'm nice for once and you think you're dreaming?. But I also needed to ask you something...so, at the end of last year, when someone bought you a firebolt, they sent me this necklace with a Hippogriff feather."

I pull them both out of my pocket and show him. The necklace is a gold chain with an emerald charm on it. It's simple, but beautiful.

"I don't know who it's from. And..today, they sent me a cake, with another feather. Do you know who it's from?"

"Er....no...sorry, Lola..I..I don't."
I can tell when he's lying. It's one of my many gifts, catching out liars, along with beauty and brains, of course, not to mention ambition, bravery and Loyalty. Let's just say I confused the sorting hat.

"Ok. I just wondered. I'll figure it out eventually...but, it's 11pm. We should probably go to sleep before Dudley starts snoring"

Harry still looks shocked, but we both get into our beds and go to sleep.

2 weeks later:

I wake up at 2:36 am to Harry writhing in his bed on the other side of our room. I quickly jump out of my bed and sit next to him, shaking him gently. He is soaked in sweat.

"Harry?.. Harry! Wake up!...Harry!"
I shake him harder and he wakes up. He sits up immediately.

"What happened! What time is it!"
He winces and places a hand on his scar. His breathing is heavy.

"Is it your scar? Harry, are you ok? What happened? I thought you were having a seizure!"

"I...I had a dream...a muggle...he's dead.."

"What!?! A muggle? Dead? What are you on about?"

"Nevermind...it was just a...a dream.."

"Ok....? Here, have some water"
I pick up the bottle of water on my nightstand and hand it to him. He gives me a weird look.

"Does your scar normally hurt?"

"Only...only when Voldemorts around.."

Just to be clear, I'm doing this based on the books, and at the start of the Goblet Of Fire, Harry has that dream about the muggle Frank who takes care of Riddle Manor, yk, and if you don't...sucks to be you.