Chapter Ten

Zebastian leads you to his private refresher connected to his bedroom. Sleek charcoal tile lines the walls. Centered by the vanity sink is a large round mirror lined with red lights that reflect the ambiance of the room.

Staring at yourself in the mirror, you hardly recognize the girl looking back at you. Wide eyes and a purple bruise forming on your cheek. Your hair is full of tangles and dirt. You examine the bruise more closely as the soft sound of water fills the room. Once steam starts to creep on the edges of the mirror, you abandon your ruminations.

Grimacing, you hesitate to lean down to remove your shoes.

"Allow me."

A deep voice rumbles from behind you. Startled, you stagger backward against the vanity as Zebastian crouches down at your feet. You suck in a shaky breath as you watch the usually intimidating man gently pull off your shoes.

"Thank you," you smile down at Zebastian peering up at you, his signature dazzling grin spreading across his face. Your cheeks heat when he winks back at you as he places your foot on the tile floor. The cool surface soothes your aching feet.

As Zebastian rises he helps you remove your sling. You begin fumbling with the straps of your dress as a warm hand covers yours and guides the thin fabric down your arm. His body heat permeates the threads of your dress as he shifts to help you with the other strap. Zebastian turns away as you approach the shower, clutching the dress close to your chest. Goose pimples creep up your legs and arms as the fabric falls to the floor. The warm water greets you instantly and your sore muscles cry out for relief.

🗡ZEBASTIAN'S POV🗡

Stepping into the refresher after the senator's daughter, her eyes go wide and her mouth drops open. Sure, this wasn't really the time I thought I would see her naked for the first time; I would have preferred her to be spread out on my silk sheets bare and ready for me, but someone had to help her bathe.

And that someone is me.

She steps back into the steady stream of water, wincing as she tries to cover herself with her good arm. My eyes stay fixed on hers looking up at me, her thick lashes shielding her eyes from the water. Her jaw clenches as I lean over her to grab soap and a cloth. I can see the fight in her eyes; she wants to stop me- to do it herself- but when she closes her eyes and tilts her head slightly, I know that's all the permission I need as exhaustion melts her to my touch.

"Can I touch you?" I mumble into her ear, nerves tightening my stomach as the memory of her fear-stricken eyes flashes before me.

"Yes," she hums.

Gently caressing her shoulder, I lather her bad arm first as it dangles at her side. She winces at first so I make quick work on it to move to her chest. My dick twitches when soft sounds trickle from her mouth as I caress her breasts. Thank the void her eyes are still closed. Even though I would do anything to make more of those pretty sounds tumble from her mouth, I move swiftly to clean her other arm. I hesitate when I look down at her fingers, smooth and unmarred compared to mine; scarred and etched in ink.

Suddenly, my mind begins to wander what it would be like if my hands were around her throat; imagining the sounds that would erupt from her mouth. Another hum from her tears me from my filthy thoughts. It's strange to fight back the urge to touch more of her body, to let my finger graze every inch of her. But I want her to make the decision for herself.

Everything she has ever known has been decided for her, until now.

My hand on her hip keeps her steady while I wash the softness of her tummy and circle the cloth down her thigh. Before crouching at her feet again, I instruct her to hold onto the wall to keep her balance as I lift and wash her foot. I do the same to the other ignoring how close her cunt is to me. Her thigh twitches slightly to adjust to the awkward position and arousal shoots straight into my gut.

Swallowing a groan, I adjust to caress the back of her thighs to keep me stable but when I look up at her, her body glistening beneath the water and her swollen bitten lips, I can't stop myself.

Gripping her hips I pull myself up and spin her against the other wall and away from the water. She yelps in surprise as her back smacks the tile. Her eyes are wide but there's a spark that shimmers across her iris.

"Can I touch you here?" Leaning down, my lips brush against hers as my hand snakes between her legs to gently cup her sex. Her body shivers to my touch, back arching off the wall. Her body is screaming yes. Nipping at her bottom lip, I try again.

"Don't make me ask again."

"Yes, Ze-,"

My name fades into a soft moan as I crouch down and throw one of her legs over my shoulder. Spreading her folds apart with my fingers, I lick from entrance to clit, sucking the sensitive bud between my lips. She cants against me as I wrap my arms around her hips pulling her closer. The fingers of her good hand grip my damp hair while the injured hand rests on my shoulder.

I'm drowning in her touch and I can't get enough.

Flicking the tip of my tongue over her clit earns me the most beautiful sound from her bitten lips. Leaning back slightly, I peer up at her through hooded lids to find her head rolling back against the wall, and her eyes closed in bliss as her mouth pops open with every labored breath. She's close. Her thigh tenses when I kiss and nibble the delicate flesh- a distraction- as I slowly slide one finger inside her.

"Oh," she rasps breathless, as her pussy walls adjust to the invasion. I lick at her clit once more before sucking it between my teeth and curving my finger just right and suddenly...

Pain.

Pain shoots through my shoulder when she digs her fingers into me at the same time she clenches around the digit thrusting in and out of her. She tugs on my hair as I press my fingers into her hips, not enough to bruise but to keep her stable as her body tenses with overstimulation.

Her body spasms and her back arches off the wall when she screams my name and drenches my tongue with her juices. Groaning against her wet heat, I suckle and slurp every last bit of what she gives me. She tastes divine and I crave more; a drug I can't shake.

A chuckle forms in my throat when my lost girl pushes me away from her. A wide grin spreads on my face when I take in the sight of her ethereal bliss.

Her body glistens from the mix of sweat and water, her hair sticks to the sides of her face and her bitten lips are red and swollen. The satisfied sigh from her lips is all I hear once I turn the water off.

"Hey," I say softly as I caress her cheek with my thumb, her eyes flutter open and her breathtaking smile spreads across her face.

"Hi."

"Are you ok, did I hurt you?" My chest tightens with an unfamiliar feeling of concern as I guide her out of the refresher.

Her cheeks flush pink before she responds with, "Yeah I'm OK."

She huffs a protest when I wrap her up in a towel, her usual spark returning- but is muffled by a yawn. After dressing quickly, my hand on her back leads her back to my bedroom where she flops down on the large bed in the center of the room.

I rummage through the walk-in closet to find a black tunic and loose cotton lounge pants. She mumbles a thank you before I return to the bathroom to collect her dress with the hope I can salvage it for her.

I lean against the door frame as I watch the senator's daughter snore softly in my bed. Tranquility washes over her soft features illuminated by the city lights. Sighing, I push myself off the wall when my wrist comm buzzes.

Duty calls.