Chapter Six

*AN: Zebastian is absolutely unhinged, graphic violence and death. Possessive and obsessive dominant, Blood, gore, blood play, murder, hematolagnia, drugging, NSFW, dom/sub, a little MM action, did I mention blood? 

_____

"Leave me alone!" You sprint out of the warehouse. It's all too much. You gasp for air as your legs give out. You cry out at the pain searing through your legs. Your head slumps into your hands as uncontrollable heartbreak consumes you. Your chest heaves against the tops of your knees.

A warm hand on your back startles you. "Go away!" You try to push the body away but they step back from your grasp. When your blurry vision clears, a large figure crouches beside you.

Zebastian.

You scramble to your feet and stumble aimlessly into the dark alley. You can't see what's in front of you but it doesn't bother you. You just need to get away. You stagger further into the alley until your body crashes into something cold and hard. A concrete wall halts your path of despair. You slump back into the wall for stability as its rough texture somehow grounds you.

"I'm not going to hurt you." Zebastian's voice is low as if he is trying to soothe a scared animal that escaped the Coruscant Zoo. Footsteps crunch against gravel.

"Liar," you bite out. His footsteps stop.

"I mean you no harm. Not anymore." Zebastian puts his hands up in defense. "I needed answers." He runs a hand through his hair. "I needed to know why my father was murdered..." He trails off. He clears his throat. "I'm sure you need answers to..." His voice is soft and sincere.

"I don't need answers, I need a distraction." You cut Zebastian off. "I don't want to think right now. I don't want to think about my father and especially you."

You bite out the last word, and it strikes Zebastian just as you intended. You don't know what Zebastian wants. One minute, he's trying to hurt you, and then he's trying to help you. It's all too much.

"I can help you with your distraction." Zebastian makes one step closer to you. Even in the dim light, you can see his jaw clench. His face still surprises you every time you see him without his mask on. He's strikingly handsome.

"You swaying in tempo with the music." Your body freezes as he takes another step.

"Bodies pressed against without a care in the world." You suck in a breath as he closes the distance between you. He slams both of his hands on the wall; caging you in.

"The dancefloor beckons," Zebstian's hot breath against your ear sends a shiver down your spine.

You should push him away.

Should decline his invitation.

But you don't.

The beat consumes you and takes your racing thoughts with it. Despite the dense air and body heat, you can finally breathe. You sink deeper into the bliss as the tempo picks up. Closing your eyes and raising your arms into the air you release all abandon into the void. You are safe. The bodies pressing against you on the dancefloor don't care who you are. They don't ask questions. They just want to feel the freedom of music just like you.

A warm arm wraps around your waist followed by a cool metal one. Nash. The memories of him in the alley flood your mind. His metal hand holding you still so Revan can violate you. You should run, but his earthy scent and body heat flood your system, making your head spin.