Chapter Five

TW: hostage situation with rough interrogation. Zebastian cuts us and licks our blood, but like we get our first pet name so it's kinda cute. It's only the beginning...  Chapter Six gets more graphic and bloody.  

*Please read with caution *

______________________

🗡Zebastian's POV🗡

Lounging on a red leather couch in the office my sleek matte black wrist comm alerts me of a message. 'Green' is all the message says from an encrypted line. Jax. I reach for my data pad that is on the small table beside me. Immediately the black screen lights up and shows me a fuzzy image at first and then it clears.

Her.

Nash and Revan have been on the surface of Coruscant for about a month- watching her- waiting for my order. Daily they complain about how miserable they are on the surface. Despite the long days, their bodies have not adjusted to the natural sun, even in the setting sun. The lower levels of Coruscant use artificial sun and energy to power them.

Now I can see what they mean. The image shifts to Revan who is pacing by the small round table they are sitting at. From Jax's discrete body cam I notice Revan's hair is tied loosely atop his head accented with small braids woven throughout. I chuckle to myself because I know Jax braided Revan's hair when he met up with them earlier in the week. I am certain Revan fussed about it the whole time, just like he always does. Revan won't admit he enjoyed it.

"Can you hurry up?" Revan grumbles looking straight at the cam, straight at me.

His eyes are tired and sad. I know he is struggling with the situation, still getting over the attack I orchestrated. The role he had to play was to rough her up; to violate her. Even though he hated every minute of it he played the part well, they all did. She fell right into my trap.

Jax turns again and I can see Nash sampling what appears to be Corellian Whiskey. I shake my head. Even on a mission, he finds ways to drink. I notice the vendors nearby are closing for the night and Jax turns back to the artisan shop. There is a closed sign on the door.

Time to execute the plan.

5

I watch as Nash and Revan walk over to the door until Jax passes beside them into the nearby alley. The sun has set and the alley is only lit by moonlight. From a few meters away I can hear Revan talking to an older human woman who answered the door.

4

She shrieks as I imagine Nash and Revan have pushed their way into the shop.

3

Jax is leaning on the parked landspeeder so I can only see the concrete wall and a few feet into the store from the side door. My breath quickens with anticipation.

2

Muffled screams, scraping wood against the floor, and a loud thud from a flipped table. Feet shuffle through the shop.

1

The side door bursts open as Nash and Revan drag the girl with them. There is a hood over her head and her hands are bound.

"The lost girl has been found, boss." Jax's stoic tenor is the last thing I hear.

The transmission ends.