Chapter Seven

A/N: POV switching, female masturbation, mentions of murder and drugging.

__________

🗡YOUR POV🗡

You shoot straight up when a loud noise wakes you. As your blurry eyes adjust to your dim surroundings, fear grips your stomach. You are in Zebastian's home once again. You try to recall how you got here, but your mind is fuzzy from whatever illicit concoction Revan gave you. You scrub your face with your hands to wake up.

Your dress hitches up when you slide out of bed. You are still dressed in your birthday dress that Zebastian kept. You didn't care that his face lit up when you asked for a distraction, and he told you he still had the dress. Or that he made sure you felt safe at the time. He is dangerous and you need to get out of here.

You storm out of the room, but instead of searching for an exit the sound of distant meowing piques your interest. Memory takes you through the hallway and into the open living room. You stop dead in your tracks when you find Revan petting a four-legged creature on the couch. A cheeky grin spreads across his face when your eyes meet. 

"This is Nyx, she's a long-haired Tooka cat."

The jet-black cat, if that's what you want to call it, stares at you with its bright violet eyes. Revan continues to pet the 'cat', and it starts to pur. Seeing the man who drugged you innocently petting a cat has your head spinning...again.

"I'm sorry-"

"Wait, you drank from the same bottle, too." You interrupt, shooting Revan a questioning look.

"I didn't actually drink it," Revan confesses. "I-I needed a way to get you out of the nightclub quickly and safely," Revan stammers, looking away from you.

"What do you mean?"

You brace yourself against the wall in the hallway for support as you start to process everything. Revan's leg starts to bounce as he twirls a strand of hair around his finger. A nervous habit.

"Well, things with Mikkah went..."

"Mikkah won't come near you ever again." A baritone voice cuts Revan off.

You yelp in surprise, practically jumping out of your skin. Moving out of the hallway, your mouth drops to the floor as Zebastian and Nash walk into the light, covered in blood. You glance over at Jax and wonder how he managed unscathed.

Revan's frantic voice cuts in. "For Krike's sake, Zeb. You need to get your clothes off, now!"

You just stand in complete shock as Revan starts to undress Zebastian and Jax does the same to Nash. They work efficiently to gather the stained clothes leaving both Zebastian and Nash bare except for their undergarments.

No one says a word as both blood-stained men depart to their own respected refreshers. Once again you are utterly alone until Nyx starts rubbing against your leg. Curiously, you decide to crouch down to pet Nyx.

"I think she likes you," Revan says, crouching beside you. "And she's hard to please." His deep raspy chuckle makes your heart skip a beat. "I am really sorry about all of this. Zebastian can be really stubborn sometimes." Your fingers brush against Revan's while you pet Nyx. Revan doesn't move his hand as he continues.