23. Little Too Much

Start from the beginning

Shawnee's eyelids lower just slightly and licks her lips as she watches me gradually switch from slow riding to my usual pace. I circle my hips, bouncing on her length as she can barely sit still.

"Shit baby that's nice," she struggles to speak clearly. I keep my rhythm, using the armrests as support with my arms, and take her from base to tip. Shawnee's hips twitch as I work on riding her despite how good it feels.

I circle my hips, rolling and riding her without reserve. My arms wrap around her neck and keep bouncing all the way with her only slightly moving her hips. I grip her hair and kiss her deeply, trying to muffle my moans but it's too hard to breathe so I pull my lips away.

Shawnee keeps her eyes on me, allowing me to have control since I need her so bad that my toes are curling.

"How's that feel baby? How you like this pussy?" I grip her chin, pulling her bottom lip with my teeth.

"Best pussy.. it's the best." She gasps, barely even speaking as she meets my thrusts.

"And this dick?"

"It's yours..." I feel her throb.

"You so hard baby fuck," I moan then decide I'm trying to prove a point so I can't cum first. Making her deep stroke me is probably not the best idea right now. Gathering my thoughts, I place my hand on her lower stomach to prevent her from moving.

"Trina..." her voice breaks. She locks eyes with me, knowing I'm about to put in the work.

Raising my hips up, I ride her faster making sure that her tip is targeted with shorter thrusts. I wine and twerk my hips on her, keeping my body stable and strong. Feeling less than half her length inside me, I take it one step further and tighten my muscles while moving faster so that I squeeze her dick.

Shawnee starts moaning like a bitch as I feel her length throb inside me. Her jaw opens and eyes roll back before she tightly grips my thighs.

"Tr- fuckkk I'm cumming I'm cumming," she whispers and I feel that familiar warmth as she thrusts her hips up with a loud moan. My balance falters at the sudden strong thrust that makes me take her full length again.

"Ah- too deep," I feel her in my guts and she starts to withdraw but it's already done it's damage.

"You can take it mama," Shawnee mumbles and instantly the roles are switched the moment I realize she's slowly rolling her hips against me.

My lower abdomen tightens as she grabs my throat with a slight squeeze, pulling me down for a sexy ass kiss, sucking my tongue, biting my lip, spitting in my mouth, all that. Whole time, I feel myself on the edge with the way she's digging me out and growing from her slightly softened state.

Shawnee tightly grabs my hips and holds me in place before she starts pistoning into me from below. My eyes roll back and I let the feeling overtake me with my hands leaning on her chest. The speed and strength is so good that my body weakens almost immediately.

"Sha- fuuuck." She keeps knocking my insides deep and fast. I can't keep up and try to fight the close in my eyes to get a look at her.

"Let go mama." She grunts out. I'm done.

My arms collapse into her, chest heaving and heart pounding as she fucks me through my orgasm. My head goes fuzzy, my voice shouts my release, my stomach bursts into a fit of flames as she keeps knocking me deep.

"Thats right Trina, you got it," Shawnee moans, her climax following mine, sliding her hands up my skirt and rubbing my thighs and ass, occasionally gripping my skin.

I drop my hips and keep riding her throbbing dick, feeling it rock back and forth inside me as I roll my hips against her, with my clit touching her lower stomach. I can't control my legs while they shake and keep me moving through my orgasm, the same way I usually can't stop moving. My hips twitch back and forth every time, forcing her to keep digging.

Shawnee rubs my back until I slow down and relax into her. I bury my face in her neck and chest when I'm finally done. I'm sobbing. That orgasm damn near rocked me unconscious.

"Yo ride game too strong Tree, my dick might've fell off." She mumbles with a chuckle following.

"My bad," I laugh and sit up, wincing and moaning at the fact that she's still fully inside me, even though she's softening up. She's just big regardless so I'm filled right now. "..shit Shawnee, the fuck you cum so much for?" I ask, slowly raising my hips so she can slide out but I stop instantly.

"Cause you drew it out." She looks at me like I'm stupid. "You wanted to ride me with that skilled ass pussy and now you mad that my evidence all up in there?" Her eyebrow raises.

"Whatever baby, help me up." I ignore her comments and focus on the fact that my legs are jelly.

"You try." She teases, cocking her head to the side. I roll my eyes and try to raise my hips again but the weakness in my knees makes me fall back onto her length, hard. I both moan and wince, and hit her chest in annoyance.

"Fuck you." I don't want her to touch me anymore. Her tip is at my cervix right now and I'm too sensitive so I keep hitting her chest. "Okay okay! Sorry!" She grabs my wrists, "give me a second woman damn." Shawnee grabs my ass and lifts me off before fixing my panties for me. I look down, seeing her semi covered in our mixes and sigh.

"You better clean up before you give his car back." I muse, slowly going back to my seat.

"Might have to fake its death so we can keep it. If you gonna fuck me like that everytime then sheeitt let's get one ourselves." Shawnee laughs and looks at me in the passenger seat. I roll my eyes and hit her chest again.

The sun starts to rise and I see other cars starting to enter the parking lot and quickly, prepare myself with the seatbelt and wipe my face.

"Baby when you putting it away?" I ask, considering she's just chilling. Shawnee looks down and shrugs.

"Just letting it breathe, I'm worn out." Shawnee yawns and falls back into the seat, stretching her arms over her head. "Damn Trina, come here." She reaches a hand to my chin.

I lean in and kiss her again, smiling as she softly caresses my cheek. Running her thumb across my cheekbone and jawline. When she breaks the kiss, she brushes our noses against each other and pecks the tip of mine before backing up. The ticklish feeling makes me scrunch my nose up in a smile.

"Aight now to the 24-hour cause yo ass ovulating." She says and I let out a bark of laughter. She's both right and wrong. This is the time I would usually be ovulating but my period was acting weird last month since it was early and there was spotting for a few days instead of normal flow.

After my next cycle, I'll see if it was an issue with my birth control but generally that was a random occurrence that I really I don't have to worry about- my doc said over the phone since I've been more active and stressed and that affects my flow. Still made an appointment with my gyno though that'll be had in a few weeks.

She finally fixes herself into her gray sweats and drives off into the direction of the drugstore pharmacy and we go home, ready to start this next section of our lives.

One where I don't have to strip half the nights of the week, and don't have to work the clubs the other half. Shawnee and I are finally moving forward to a life where we don't have to do things we don't want to. Next we would move towards my dream of becoming a professional chef at a family restaurant but that one would take a lot longer to succeed. I'm patient, just as I have been the last five years of working nights. Now that we have a lot more money saved up and away into an account, we can relax a little more.

If everything goes right, we'd be able to move into a new place very soon and it'd lead to an easier and freer process of getting Niquey back with less problems. If nothing got in our way that is.

~~~~
A/N: formal apology because the next few chapters will be very stressful and perhaps triggering.
Patience for the happy ending pls. Since it is on the way, just a few more obstacles need to clear the path there.
Love ya for getting us so close to 1.5k 💗