"Your father has everything to do with this."

He said with a newfound anger that pinned me back to the seat. But when im nervous I tend to talk alot and my thoughts sort of just run out of my mouth, god im so cursed.

"Ok you really really dont like eachother, i mean i thought it was like a competition thing last night, but then you kidnapped me so im guessing there is more to it than business."

I thought for sure he would get super pissed off again, but he just stared at me like he was thinking about something. He eventually went back to his phone, ignoring me again. A flight attendent was suddenly summoned from behind me, i couldnt see where she came from since i was tied up, but she went to go talk to my abductor. Her bleech blond hair frizzed around her shoulders, and she didnt even take a second glance at me- hellooo? Did she see i was being kidnapped, what ever happend to girls support girls?

My captor stood up and walked out the same way the attendent came with her close behind- oh great, ya ive seen movies.

"Ya go get a blow job- ive seen 365 days, i mean seriously that is so unsanitary-"

My statements got cut off by them both returning, food in a tray that she pushed out towards me. My cheeks instantly heated and i fought the urge to look down.

"Dirty mind you have Angel, here I was thinking you were the innocent one."

I didnt respond, I wanted to curl up in a ball and die, how embarassing- and the poor girl i basically just called a slut, she had left before i could appologize. Guilt resided inside me, i didnt push it away this time.

"Eat."

He commanded and I looked at him like I was crazy, if he thought i was going to take one bite of his fancy food he was in for a rude- awakening. I continued to ignore him and I felt his annoyance.

He stepped closer to me and I screamed, on the top of my lungs I screamed as loud as I could, I only stopped to take breaths before I started up again. It was the only thing i could think of to do, and I was to panicked to do anything else.

"Fucking hell."

He came closer and I flinched away but he caught my mouth with his hand and i saw the flash of white- my screaming subsided and I saw his cold evil eyes before It was black....

Enzo:

I tried, I really did try my hardest but the Bianchi in her was too much. She screamed on the top of her fucking lungs like a banshee. I heard her stomach rumble and i decided if I was going to kidnap her i would allow her to eat, something about watching her starve didnt sit right with me. It was getting hard not telling her the reason I took her was because her father started up the sex trafficking ring, I dont know why i found myself wanting to protect her innocence, if she knew her father was the bad man i didnt know how she would view herself or react. But it doesnt fucking matter anymore, ill fucking take her back to Italy and break her father down. Then he can decide what to do with her.

"You know she doesnt have a clue why you took her right?"

"Im aware Matteo."

My right hand man came out once i drugged her, he said he was getting lonely back there with the dog, god i dont know why I even took the dog. Maybe i wanted her to have a fucking friend when she was staying with me.

"Do you have a clue why you took her?"

"To get her father to back the fuck down yes."

"And to do that you had to kidnap his daughter and bring her to Italy, why not just cut her up and drop her at his door like you did with the others."

I did leave a package at Xaviers door, one that consisted of 5 cut up men, but the thought of doing that to her made me sick. I took a glance at her in the midst of our conversation. Her pin straight light brown hair annoyed me, I wanted to mess it up- see what it looked like when she first wakes up. Her peacful face that was full of panic earlier. She was so perfect it fucking hurt.

"She doesnt deserve that, she has no idea whats going on."

"And are you going to tell her that her father is the boogey man or continue letting her believe its you."

"Her father may be the boogey man, but i am the devil, might as well get her used to it now."

We didnt talk after that, we just worked on seprate things until the plane landed. I threw Bianchis daughters drugged body over my shoulder as we entered the car and preapred to go back to my house. It was secure 30 miles away from anything, it was also guarded by my men. The safest place for her.

AN- Litterly love them