chapter 8

CAMERON'S P.O.V

The ambulance just arrived. They are now putting Bianca in, they are also cleaning Ella's cut. But they said they want to take her to the hospital to make sure that she did not break anything. The ambulance that had Bianca already drove off as soo as she got in now I am driving to the hospital to get Ella there.

________At the hospital_____

They said that Bianca woke up in the ambulance when they did that shock thingy on her. They said when she woke up she said don't let my mom get Ella. Then she said I love you cam. Then her pulse went down and she died they tried to revive her but it did not work. Ella is fine but me not so much. When we got home I was still crying and I was carrying ella because of her knee. Nash heard me walk in and said hey cam!!- what happened? I set ella down on the couch bia-bianca s-she pushed ella off the road and jumped in front of the car so ella would not get hit. Nash started crying.my little sister. he said (not literally they were best friends that is how cam met her) her funeral is the day after tomorrow soo I am gonna go on Facebook and send messages to all her close friends, her family, and my family. Ok I will take ella to Hayes room to play said nash. Ok I replied.

~~~~~~~at the funeral~~~

At the funeral Bianca's best friend Anna was there when ella saw her she asked me to walk over to her. I still have to carry ella because of her knee. They said next week she can try to walk.when I got to Anna ella said anna! O my gawd ella! she yelled and took her from my arms are you ok? yes anna i ok. Good said anna while handing ella back to me. ok and cam before Bianca gave birth she wrote this letter in case she died or if anything ever happened to her she told me to give this to Ella on her 13th birthday but since ella lives with you now, here. Thank you anna. I then said bye and started walk to my seat when I saw Bianca's mom she was not crying. She just had this hateful look in her eyes she walked up to me and Ella and said. Cameron I would be an idiot if I let my grand child stay with you! She tried to grab Ella but ella just grabbed my neck and said. Mommy told me that you are a meanie and another word but it a bad word so I won't say it! Bianca's mom looked shocked. She told me I am going to take you into court. And ella is going to be mine! She yelled and then left. Ella started crying and said daddy i wanna stay with you. I know baby and I will try my Best to keep you with me. Now come on baby girl we have to tell mommy goodbye so she can can rest. Ok said ella. I walked to the casket and said bye Bianca I will miss you so much. And then Ella said bye mommy I love you.