chapter 25

That's grace/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Grace's POV

Grace! Yelled Mrs. Hartson, but I don't see why her last name is Hartson, because she has no heart. I go down the stairs and to the lobby when I get there I see a pretty woman with a little darker skin then me and lighter shade of blue then mine but the same hair color. I walk towards them and the woman starts to tear up and says Grace I'm your mom. I run to her and she hugs me. Why did you give me up? I was in no condition to raise a kid and your fathers band was just taking off. Oh I replied. She said well go pack your bags and meet me by the door. Ok

Ella's POV
Well yesterday we didn't have enough time so today we are shopping for my bedroom. I've decided that my main colors are gonna be white pink and greenish blue.

Back at 'home'

They are almost done with my room I think it looks very pretty but they won't let me see it until it is completely done. but right now we are on our way to go get my dogs (the girls name is piper and the boys name is Jax) from boarding camp because when I left dad put them there because they reminded him of me to much.

Later that day*******

I love my room it is so pretty. I just can't wait till Halloween.

The next day~~~~~~~

Today is Halloween! We are Getting ready to go trick or treating soon but first we are gonna go to the Halloween store because daddy forgot to get a sword.

AT Costume STORE

Ella go get a big thing of costume makeup ok? K I replied then started looking for the makeup isle my favorite person ever was standing there.... Mommy!! I yelled she turned and said Ella!! But what confused me us she was holding another little girls hand. I ran to her and gave her a huge hug. Hey baby what are you doing here? Oh daddy needed something for his costume and told me to get a big thing of makeup while he looked for what he needed. Oh. What did you come for? I asked. Oh umm well Ella I have a daughter and I found her she is a year older then you her name is grace. We cane here to get her a Halloween costume. Oh I replied. Well it was nice seeing you mommy bye I said while hugging her. I then grabbed a huge thing of makeup and went to find daddy. And what I saw I think ruined my childhood. It was some lady with clothes that would fit a barbie on was flirting with daddy. they still had not noticed me so I walked over to them and said daddy wipe your face your drooling. Daddy!? You have a kid!? Said the lady. Yea but no girlfriend or wife said dad. Then I budded in I hate to interrupt yalls conversation but ma'am I wanted to know if you needed mony for new clothes because I don't know if you noticed but those don't fit you. Ella! Snapped dad. Take the cart and go wait in the shopping line now! Kk dad. But on the inside I knew I better not tic him off one more time because I knew as soon as there were no more witnesses I was gonna be 6 feet under. I grabbed the cart and went to a shopping line. There were about 3 people ahead of me I started looking around and I saw dad walking towards me, and he did not have a smile.

Skip till after trick or treating**

Dad is still mad at me. So all night we have been distant o and don't tell anyone but I like Hayes, I mean I like like him. so right now I am laying on the couch with Hayes and Nash. Dad is laying on the floor.

Hey guys I updated twice cuz its my (11-19-02) birthday today and I won't be able to update next Thursday because of thanksgiving.