chapter 21

Hayes' P.O.V

Its been so long since I have seen Ella. After she went missing mom wanted me back home because she thought if Ella had gone missing that it meant I had I likely chance to get lost to. I really miss Ella but I found out that they found her and that I get to go live with Nash and cam again. My plane leaves at noon tomorrow. I can't wait!!

Cam's POV

I am picking up Ella today at 5:30 I'm not sure how Ella's going to take the move but I'm glade that I am going to get her back.

Stacie's POV

Its going to be hard with out Ella. I have been thinking about adopting but I don't know if they would be able to replace Ella. Right now she is packing. I am in the kitchen making pop corn and ordering pizza. Ella comes running down the stairs and says I packed some of my clothes but I lest most of my toys except lukie, lukie is her stuffed penguin that I bought her when she first ran into me. Babe why are you going to leave some of your clothes and toys? Because if I ever want to come over I have my things here. But Ella I'm sorry but I don't think you are gonna come over again... Why she said about to cry. Because your dad loves you and probably does not want you out of his sight. Ohh ok mommy but can I still leave them just in case? Yes you can. Now go pick a movie and I will meet you over there with the pop corn.

Time skip to 5:40

We had finished watching the movie tangled a while ago and now we were playing hide and seek when I heard the noise I have been dreading since after the pizza man came. The doorbell.

*****
Hey!
I hope you likes that chapter plz read on and tell me what u think and plz vote and share well bye guys ~penguin