chapter 26

Warning some colorful words are used
(Ella's room above)
Ellas POV

Today thanksgiving and dad is still mad at me so I have been hanging out with Matt. For thanksgiving I am going to moms house then to dads then all the Magcon guys are going to Nash's so right now I am getting ready I am going to wear black leggings, a red flannel, and black combat boots. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and a black cheer bow. I head down stairs and I see all the guys making food and rushing around. I walk over to Hayes and stand next to him and say who's gonna make us food? I don't know they are out of it they are to busy cooking to notice or hear anything I say or do. Oh I reply well wanna make me some cereal? No. You make your own he replies. Fineeeee I say and walk past all the guys to get to the cereal boxes. When I get the fruit loops the box is empty so I trow the box away and walk back to Hayes there's no more cereal. Oh he replies well wanna go play with the dogs sure I say and we go out side and start chasing the dogs, when they cross paths and me and Hayes weren't watching where we were going and ran into each other. We both fell and my head was pounding and Hayes was holding his cheek. Sorry I said getting up and extending my hand to help him up its ok he said accepting my offer to help him up. I dusted my self off and said let's head inside. Yea he replied when we got in when we went to the game room and we started playing splatoon on the Wii u.

One hour time skip

(The door bell rings)
Hold on Hayes I'll get it I yell. I run up the stairs and beat my dad on opening the door just by a second, and I see mom and her daughter Grace. Hi mom hi grace hi babe mom replies hi says grace. Well are you ready to go says mom. go where says dad which I didn't know he was behind me. To eat with mom and her family, I say. When did I say you could go says dad. Well I never had a chance to ask you because you were to busy sleeping with you bimbos. I then take this time that he is angry to run to my room grab a bag fill it with clothes and my phone and throw it out the window, I then run back to the front door where my dad is telling Stacie that I can't go. I then slip out the door and run to my window and grab my bag I put it in moms car and go to Stacie and grace and say bye dad I grab mom and Grace's wrists and drag them to the car as dad follows they get in and I lock the doors. I see a fuming dad walk to the car and mom turns around babe I want you to come but you didn't ask your dad so I think you should stay with him. No mom I want to go all he has been doing is having hook ups. Ella where are you learning these words!? Mom, I live in a house full of guys i was bound to learn this language some day. Ok well let's go I guess and mom starts the car and drives off and dad just stands there yelling.