chapter 12

2 weeks later Cameron's P.O.V
*****************
Mahogany has had Ella for two weeks I can't stand it! I miss my baby girl, and when Mahogany ran over my foot she broke it. I now have an aqua cast, I chose the color for Ella. Gosh do I miss her.

Mahogany's P O.V
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Its been two weeks since I took Ella from Cameron, he has been blowing up my phone. And I heard I broke his foot, sorry.... Not sorry, what he deserved it!! But Ella misses him. I am gonna surprise her with taking her back home today, but first I have to take her shopping, I mean her only girly clothes don't fit, I think most of her clothes that do fit are passed down from Hayes.
Ella's P.O.V
Mahogany said we are gonna go shopping and then we are going to go to a surprise place

After shopping
Mahogany and me are now on our surprise place but before we were on our way to the suprise place we stopped at the mall to get me more clothes right now I an wearing a owl shirt and tu-tu and brown sandles (outfit in picture slot)

Cameron's P.O.V
I was about to call Madison to see if she wanted to hang out,yes we are dateing , but then the door bell rang so I got up to open the door I saw the best thing ever..... My baby girl. As soon as I saw her I picked her up and brought her into a hug, mahogany just stood awkwardly by the door. I then put Ella down and mahogany hugged Ella placed her bags down, then handed her a phone and whispered something to her Ella just nodded and mahogany said bye guys and walked away I was wondering what mahogany told her but o well, I then picked up Ella and took her to Hayes room to see him because he missed her.

Please read
I Won't be updating for a couple of weeks a I'm sooo sorry and I would have made this chapter longer but I was busy and I wrote a lot of this the night before came so I am soo sorry I will try to update as soon as possible.
~i.am.penguin