chapter 18

Ella's POV

I was performing and we were about to hit the pyramid and I was the shortest flyer so I was at top, I was going up when I hit the very top I saw a group of boys I never thought I would see. The next thing I know I was slowly starting to lean forward.... I tried to steady myself but one of my bases was tilting my foot in the extension and we were still building the pyramid and my back spot was trying to save it but it wasn't working and I started to fall I screamed and I saw the fear in my dads eyes I was quickly plummeting to the ground but it felt so slow and bam!! I hit the ground on my side and then everything went black.

Cams POV

Nooooo!!!! Ella I just found you and now are gone just like your mom. I can't handle this nooo. All I saw was people rushing around calling ambulances and Stacie was crying she was trying to get to her and Ella's coach Eddie was holding her, she had blacked out.

At the hospital
Ella's POV

It was dark I couldn't move I couldn't see I could only hear, it was hard I heard my door open and close I felt people hold my hand I heard people place things down I heard crying I hear my mom (Stacie) she was in tears and I heard a voice I never thought I would never hear ever again daddy.....

2 weeks later

I have been in darkness for so long.
All I hear is crying and talking after over hearing the doctor's I found out I am in a coma. I have heard Shawnee sing to me his song if this is what it takes he said it is new and I am the first to ever hear it. Daddy just came in he told me he misses me and he loves me and if I can hear him to squeeze his hand I try and I can't do I try again and it works!! He jumps and calls in the doctor the doctor says she is waking up she should be up at any moment now, I then start to see light and then I see mommy and daddy mommy was in the corner with tear stained cheeks , she was asleep on the recliner and daddy was next to my crying I look at him smile and say... I missed you daddy he smiles soo big and engulfed me in a hug I have missed you baby I am glad you are in my arms but then he said words I kinda didn't wanna hear "let's get you dressed so we can pick your stuff up from Stacie's so you can move back in with me and the boys....