Chapter 33

Stacie's POV
The next day

Wake up girls! We need to go run some errands. A few minuets later Ella comes out of her room dressed but hair all messed up and grace comes out of her room all ready. Ella do you need help with your hair? I ask. Yes please, Ella replies. I lead her to the living room and have her sit in front of the couch in front of my legs and I do two Dutch braids. Ok girls are y'all ready to go? Yes they respond and we get into the car and drive to target to get some groceries. When we get there I'm walking down and isle with Ella and grace walking in front of me when some one walks up to me and says hello, you should get this album I heard they are a gre- wait do I know you? I look up from the album in his hand and look at his face, by this time Ella and grace both have my hands. Ummm no, I-I don't think so I say lying. I look back down and turn when he grabs my shoulder. Stacie?! O my god Stacie! He yells and pulls me into a hug Ella holds on tight to my hand and so does grace. Grace then asks, mom who is this man? Gra- mom?! Stacie you have a daughter? He asks letting go of me. Umm yea but I got to go and try to walk away but he grabs my arm firm but gently, is she mine? Yes, Luke this is your daughter Grace Lynn Hemmings. Dad? Asks grace confused. I just stand there scared and say well we have to go now and pull both girls with me, Luke calls out to me be I keep going and not paying attention I accidentally bump into Ashton... Great.
••••••
How did y'all like that chapter, I have been meaning to update but I've been busy and now where has summer gone? I start school in 3 days! Well keep reading❤️