16. Invitation (?)

The warehouse had a menacing atmosphere, filled with the eerie echoes of dripping water and faint distant footsteps. A single lightbulb flickers overhead, casting a pale glow over the grimy, desolate surroundings. In the center of the room, a man, around 40 years old, sits bound to a chair, almost unconscious. His state for badly distorted with numerous wounds surrounding his body.

"Listen-" the call got cut and Taehyung had to control himself from throwing his phone against the wall and smashing it into pieces.

"What happened?" Jimin, who was quitely listening to their conversation, asked after few minutes.

"Who told my sister that I was back?' Taehyung looked back at Jimin with suspicious eyes.

Jimin shrugged, avoiding the eye contact with the furious male, " How would I know?"

Taehyung knew better than anyone else about Jimin's old antics, and how his sister used to bribe Jimin to get information about him.

"I will deal with you later bitch!" Taehyung kept the phone back in his pant pockets and picked up a cloth from the table to wipe his bloody hands.

"You heard that..." Jimin dangerously grasped the man's face, shaking it a little to keep him conscious, "He will deal with you later." His eyes had a muderous glint in them. The man groaned in pain.

"I was talking to you..." Taehyung sighed. He quickly collected his coat from the chair, along with his gold watch. "Do whatever you want with him, I am leaving", Taehyung spoke as he rolled down his sleeves and tugged the watch on his wrist.

"Tell your sister that I said hi, Kim" Jimim giggled a little but his eyes beheld that muderous glint, as he traced his fingers over the edge of the knife he was holding.

"Whatever..." Taehyung immediately left the warehouse. He instructed his men who were standing outside and took his car keys.

He ingnited the engine and started driving out of the forest and towards the road.

TAEHYUNG's POV:

'I can't believe this was happening to me. Why did she decide to barge in my house without even informing me? And she even met Jungkook...'

"Fuck-" I honked frustratingly.

'I never wanted this, I don't want Jungkook to meet anyone, yeah, not even my family. This was never part of the plan.'

I dialled my sister's number once again but as expected, she did not pick up. I then dialed Ella's number and she picked up after few rings.

"Mr. Kim-"

"What is she doing?!" I asked urgently.

"Ms. Kim is sitting with Jungkook and it seems she is asking him questions and-"

"Ask Jungkook to go back to his room right now!" I instructed her.

"But-"

"Tell him I said so. I will be there in   fifteen minutes!" I tried to control my nerves as I pressed the accelator even harder.

'Why was I trying to hide him from every one's eyes? The reason was simple, he was mine and no one gets to see him without my permission. Not even my family, or my friends. If they break this rule, they were going to suffer consequences...'

AUTHOR'S POV:

"You are twenty-five?!" Taehi got a shocked expression on her face, "You look much younger.." She took a quick sip of her mojito.

Jungkook looked down at his own drink. They were sitting infront of the bar and having a 'talk' but it was just Taehi asking questions and Jungkook just replying in just two or few words.