7. Abode(?)

Nevertheless, Kim made him settle inside and closed the door, not forgetting to activate the childlock so that the door wouldn't open from inside. Jungkook patted furiously on the window while sulking.

Kim walked towards Jimin, who was leaning on the bumper of his car, hands folded against his chest, his eyes scrutinizing the unfolding drama.

" You are losing your speed, Jim", Kim teased, tapping his graceful fingers on the bumper of the car. His face held a proud grin.

"And you are losing your heart, you Woodhead", Jimin scoffed, rolling his eyes.

The smiled was wipped off almost instantly from Kim's face upon hearing Jimin.

" Why would you say that?" Kim asked, with a serious expression.

Jimin just chuckled, "Why...am I not right?" His voice was cynical.

"Come straight to the point", Kim demanded, glaring at Jimin. Jimin feigned a reaction," Owe I'm sacred~" And Kim rolled his eyes.

" You know what point I'm making, you were not driving like you used to", Jimin gruffed.

Kim looked the other way, rolling his tongue on his cheeks. He kept himself composed as he remained silent for a few seconds.
" It was jet lag," he said, his eyes wandering throughout the surroundings.

" Yeah, like it's the first time we have done something like this after you come back from overseas..." Jimin spoke irreverently.

"Stop assuming things-" Kim replied, irritated.

" You don't assume things which are already present there", Jimin interrupted.

" I don't see where are we getting at with this conversation..." Kim grumbled out.

" I would only say one thing, the deeper you go, the lesser the light", Jimin said solemnly.

"You know me, Jim-"

"And that's why I'm warning you-"

After their small conversation, Jimin left and Kim was back in his driving seat, with Jungkook sitting beside him.

" Let me out!" Jungkook repeated for the nth time, since Kim entered the car, " Why the heck this door's not opening??!" He kept on grumbling profanities.

" SHUT UP, WILL YOU!!!" Kim roared, making the other male freeze in his seat. He had enough of his vehement protests. His head was already exploding due to lack of proper sleep and Jimin's words earlier.

Kim started the ignition and Jungkook's breath hitched, as he tried to stay calm. He leaned back on his seat with his eyes shut and nibbled his lower lips with his teeth. He prepared himself for another round of rash driving.

To Jungkook's surprise, the car was moving at normal speed. He opened his eyes and looked ahead, his earlier tensed body slowly relaxing. He glanced at Kim; his face was expressionless yet glowing, with his jaws clenching and unclenching occasionally making him look extra hot. 'Wait, what?' Jungkook gulped. Kim's driving was insanely attractive because he steered with one hand and his other was on the window sill, and he occasionally brushed his fingers through his hair or slid his thumb over his lips.

"Stop staring before I slam you against the window and take you right here!" Kim spoke venomously and Jungkook gasped. His heart brimmed with fear and his cheeks became cherry as he looked the other way and out of the window.

They were moving swiftly through the lush green pastures, the road was narrow but smooth. Jungkook felt his senses relaxing as his brown eyes captured the blue sky and green landscape. It gave him some kind of hope, as he looked at flying birds.