9. Challenge (?)

To escape the foxes, the bunny ran into the Lion's den.

"Pathetic..."

"Totally pathetic..."

Kim tsked as he taped his fingers in rhythmic motion, on the glass table.

The meeting hall had been evacuated as per the orders and no one dared to question the sudden dismissal.

With every passing second, Jungkook was going insane because Kim was too calm right now. He wanted to turn around, open the door, and run away but he knew that as soon he would place one foot out of this hall he would be captured by this demon's guards. He looked around the hall to find an escape route but there was no other way out except the door beside him.

Kim got up from his chair and Jungkook felt like doing bungee jumping without a rope. Slowly, he sauntered in Jungkook's direction, his index and middle fingers sprinted on the edge of the chair, funnily.

"Did little Jungkookie missed me?" Kim asked in a honeyed tone which instigated goosebumps on the younger male's skin.

' I don't remember telling him my name-' Jungkook countenance grew nervous and his corneas moved rapidly to look anywhere but not at the approaching male.

" One week is more than enough for me to dig out your entire history..." It was like an answer to an unasked question. As Kim walked nearer, he opened the buttons of his Kiton Suit and undrapped his torso. He threw the suit on the sofa which was lined against the wall, his steps didn't falter and Jungkook lost it.

" Wait... OKAY! I-I'm sorry..." Jungkook tauted. He waved his hands in front, trying to signal the other person to stop at a considerable distance. Kim raised his eyebrows in amusement but kept walking.

" We c-can talk this out" Jungkook continued his entreat, this time he shifted further away from the door and towards the other side of the hall.
Kim reached at the end of long table and halted his steps; leaned his hips comfortably on the edge of the table and placed his hands inside his pant pockets.

"Talk?" Kim tilted his head to one side, "Boring..." He dismissed Jungkook's request instantly.

" NO-" Jungkook shouted and Kim glared at him, " I mean..." He tried to modulate his voice to sound convincing, " Listen to me..."

" I don't fucking care," Kim said gravelly and it irked Jungkook. He tried to control his irritation.
" How can you not care?" He questioned rolling his eyes.

Kim stood up straight and took big steps towards Jungkook who immediately started running away like a hen from its owner.

Kim also increased his pace to follow Jungkook but before he could get hold of the other, Jungkook pulled out a chair and placed it in front of him like a protective shield and Kim stopped, " Why can't you stop for once!?" Jungkook vexed.

" Don't show me that attitude-" Kim's voice was penetrating through Jungkook's ears but he didn't back away.
" Every action has an opposite and equal reaction!!!" He countered.

Kim tried to move to the other side of the chair but Jungkook's chair was adamant in its place.

" Stop acting like a brat!" Kim held the chair tightly and pulled it out of the officer's grasp. The chair when spiraling on the tiled floor collided with the wall.

Jungkook was taken off-guard by Kim's thew, he moved back to pull out another chair but Kim was fast. He had enough of the resistance so he grappled Jungkook's shoulder and turned him around.

" You hulk-" Jungkook croaked out, as Kim pushed him on the table and caged him by placing his both hands on either side.
" Set me free!"

" The audacity you have, kitten," Kim said huskily leaning closer towards Jungkook's face, who reluctantly laid back more on the table, trying to seperate himself, " I want gobble you ..."