011 ───── revealed

"TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE, YOU'RE A COWBOY LIKE ME."
cowboy like me - taylor swift

AS THEY HOPPED OUT OF THE CARS, they were greeted with a large camp-site. Tents , cars and random junk everywhere. Right Arm members walked around as they marched into the camp.

"They've been planning this for a year now," Harriet explained. "This is all for us," Sonya turned around to Caroline and the others and spoke next.

"You guys are lucky we found you when we did. We're moving out at first light," She turned to a man in a yellow jumper and asked him. "Where's Vince?"

"Somewhere over there, i think."

"Who's Vince?" Thomas asked. Harriet turned to him and said. "He's the one who decides if you get to stay."

As they marched further through the camp-site, Minho spoke next. "I thought the Right Arm was supposed to be an army."

"Yeah, we were."

They all turned around when they heard the voice. A bearded man in a jacket and dark-blue jeans walked towards them, accompanied by 3 others who were armed. "This is all that's left of us."

He stared at the group before continuing, "A lot of good people died getting us this far," He turned to the dark-skinned girl and asked. "Who are they?"

"They're immunes. Caught them coming up the mountain."

"Did you check 'em?"

"I know these guys, Aris , Caroline and Cecilia. I trust them."

"Well, i don't," Vince said. "Check 'em."

Caroline and Cecilia heard heavy breathing and turned to find Brenda breathing heavily and rapidly. She was sweating a-lot. A man noticed and got Vince's attention with a "Hey, boss."

Suddenly, Brenda collapsed to the ground, knocking Thomas slightly. Charlie and Jorge let out startled and concerned yells as they dropped to the ground. Caroline and Thomas turned to look at each other. One thing was clear; Once they saw that wound, Brenda was dead.

"What's going on?" Vince asked as he walked closer. Jorge had Brenda in his arms and was trying to reassure her. The girl kept apologizing over and over. Vince got on one knee and asked. "Whats going on with her?"

"I don't know."

"The hell.." Vince muttered as he grabbed the bandage on Brenda's leg and pulled it down. He cursed loudly and stood up, grabbing at his gun.

"Crank! We got a Crank!"

"No!" Caroline and Thomas yelled as they stepped in front of Brenda and Jorge. "Wait, Wait!" Caroline cried.

"Step back!"

"Listen, Okay?" Thomas said. "This just happened, okay? She's not dangerous yet."

"You shouldn't have brought her here!" Vince yelled, getting up in thomas's face.The boy went to speak but was interrupted by the bearded man.

"We let Cranks in here now, the safe haven doesn't last a week! Step back!"

"We understand, okay?" Caroline started speaking. "I understand. Just listen, Please. Please Okay? I told her that you could help. Okay? There's got to be something you can do."

"Yeah, there is," Caroline's shoulders dropped down in relief, but her hope was quickly destroyed. "I can put her out of her misery."

"No! Please!" Charlie cried and Jorge yelled. All of a sudden, a female voice called out.