010 ───── unexpected things

"OH, HOME, LET ME COME HOME. HOME IS WHEREVER I'M WITH YOU."
home - edith whiskers

AS SOON AS THEY WERE PUSHED THROUGH THE CURTAINS, they were greeted with the strangest and most bizarre scene. There was many other people dancing and dressing weirdly. Music was playing loudly.

Caroline began to feel woozy. What the hell was in that drink?

"Maybe we should split up. See if we can find the others!" Brenda's voice caught her attention, but she didn't reply as she was feeling even more woozy. Brenda placed one of her hands on her shoulders, snapping her out of the trance.

"Hey, don't drink anything else," She advised. Caroline turned to Thomas. "I'll meet you back here," she was about to walk off when Thomas grabbed her hand.

"We shouldn't split up."

"Don't worry, Ill be fine. Just don't drink anything else," she replied before walking off. Caroline began to feel even more woozy with her vision starting to blur. She blinked hard to shake off the blurriness and kept walking.

She stumbled a bit, bumping into someone. She let out a muttered apology, she heard a gun go off and quickly left that room to go look for Thomas. She stumbled into someone once more, but they caught her. She looked up and saw familiar soft brown eyes.

"Caroline? They aren't here."

"Maybe they are," She slurred. "We haven't looked every--"

She was cut off by Thomas's hand cupping her cheek and pulling her in, Her breath hitched before she felt his lips on hers.

when he realized she was kissing back he smiled into the kiss. Butterflies exploded in both of their stomachs as she lifted her hand, her fingers tracing his jaw. They both felt a sort of familiarity at the tingly touch.

"Caroline?"

She wheeled around and tensed as she stared at the girl in front of her. It was a red-haired woman in white and red striped clothing and brown shorts. A Gauze was wrapped around her left arm as she held a knife in her hand.

"M-Mary?" She stuttered as she began to walk towards her, leaving Thomas behind.

"You should've died that night!" Mary snarled before lunging at her. Caroline let out a yelp and took a step back, but Mary was gone.

"Caroline?"

She spun around, coming face-to-face with another familiar face. It was a very young dark-skinned girl with darker curly hair.

"Ada?" Her voice cracked as she went to hug her, but the dark-skinned girl yelled. "Im not here!" Before disappearing. She stumbled a few steps back, bumping into someone. She went to apologize but was too stunned by the sight.

It was Cecilia but she looked just like one of those things. "Ceci?" She gasped. The girl in front of her stared before letting out a roar, displaying her black stained teeth.

She jumped and backed away into a corner, sliding down and putting her head in her hands.

"Please, stop. Please, stop. Please, stop. Please, stop."

"Caroline?"

"Please, go away," She flinched as someone placed a hand on her arm.

"Caroline, look at me."

She lifted her head to find all her friends standing in front of her, each having a worried look. Newt was the one that had his hand on her arm. Before she could utter a word, her vision began to darken.