007 ───── WCKD property

"YOU GREW YOUR HAIR LONG, YOU GOT NEW ICONS AND FROM THE OUTSIDE, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE TRYING LIVES ON. I MISS THE OLD WAYS, YOU DIDNT HAVE TO CHANGE BUT I GUESS I DONT HAVE A SAY, NOW THAT WE DONT TALK."
now that we don't talk - taylor swift

GOOD PLAN THOMAS, JUST HEAR WHAT THE MAN HAS TO SAY"

Caroline and the other were now hung upside down in another part of the facility. Below them was a massive drop that would lead to certain death.

"Really working out for us." Cecilia spoke after Minho did.

"Shut up you two," Thomas grumbled before trying to reach the rope that tied his ankles together. She and some of the others did the same before giving up.

"Enjoying the view?" A familiar voice spoke. Out of the darkness came Jorge and the blonde from before.

"What the hell do you want?" Thomas asked.

Jorge let out a chuckle before responding, "That is the question, My--," he cut himself off upon noticing that the blonde wasn't listening to him. Instead, he was looking between Caroline and Newt. Jorge slightly nudged the boy who turned to him surprised.

"My apologies, Charlie is a little too curious for his own good," Jorge started, "Sounds like someone i know," Cecilia mumbled, side-eyeing Caroline.

"As i was saying, my men want to sell you back to WCKD. Life has taught them to think small. Im not like that, Something tells me you're not either."

"Is the blood rushing to my head or is this shank not making any sense?" Minho spoke up. Jorge looked at him before pointing his cane at Thomas.

"Tell me what you know about the Right Arm"

"Thought you said they were ghost," Newt and Caroline spoke in unison, turning to each other in surprise. They didn't catch the slight smile from Charlie before he spoke, "He happens to believe in ghosts."

"Especially when i hear them, chattering on the airwaves," Jorge said, before he walked over to a lever next to a winch that had the ropes attached to it, "You tell me what you know and maybe we can make a deal."

"Look, we don't know much," Thomas replied. That didn't satisfy the man as he pulled the lever downwards, sending the group further, causing yelps to erupt.

"Okay! Okay, alright. They're hiding in the mountains and they attacked WCKD. They got out a bunch of kids. Thats it, thats all we know."

Caroline and Cecilia turned to each other in surprise, coming to realization. Sonya could still be alive, All of them could be! Jorge went to speak again before he was interrupted by a voice.

"Yo Charlie, Jorge"

A man with a Goatee walked in. he was the same man who held Caroline captive. She flipped him off but he didn't notice, "Whats going on?"

"We're just getting acquainted," Charlie started before Jorge finished, "We're done now."

"Hey, wait! You're not gonna help us?" This caused the bearded man to turn to Jorge in suspicion.

"Dont worry, hermano. We'll get you back to where you belong." Jorge 'reassured' them before walking off, "Hang tight!"

The bearded man gave one last look at the group before walking off. The blonde stayed in place, staring at Caroline and newt. It was making her kind of uncomfortable.

"Charlie, what did we say?" Jorge's voice echoed throughout the building.

Charlie looked back before walking away.