006 ───── jorge , blondie and the girl.

"YOU MUSTVE BEEN LOOKIN FOR ME, SENDING SMOKE SIGNALS."
smoke signals - phoebe bridgers

THEY ALL SAT AROUND A FIRE. It illuminated the wreck behind them. Some kind of ship that travelled the world until it beached here and died. Just like the rest of this wasteland.

"Thought we all we're supposed to be immune." Minho spoke, breaking the silence.

"Guess not all of us," Cecilia mumbled quietly but it was loud enough for the group to hear it who all turned to each other. Which ones were immune? Which ones weren't? How could they figure it out?

"If Winston can get infected, we should assume the rest of us can," Newt announced.

"I never thought id say it... i miss the glade," frypan spoke up with tears on his face.

Caroline and Cecilia glanced at each other. Both of them knew what was going on through each others minds. All the games they used to play, all the snowball fights they had, Harriet yelling at them, Sonya's sweetness , Mary's Empty threats and Adas smile.

They missed it even though it was during the worst three years of their lives.

"Hey, get up!"

Caroline heard Thomas's shout and sat up. It was dark, they had stopped after a full day of walking to get some sleep for the rest of the day.

"You see that?"

They all looked in the direction that Thomas was pointing. There were lights in the distance.

"Its lights."

"We made it," Caroline heard newt mutter.

BOOM!

She whipped around and her eyes widened. The dark sky was becoming even darker as clouds swallowed it up. Lightening struck from the heavens. It was getting closer.

"Lets go, come on!" Thomas yelled, causing her and the others to pick up their bags and start running. The storm clouds got closer and closer as they got closer and closer towards the old building.

"Hurry!"

"Go!"

"Come on!" Caroline yelled as she grabbed Teresa's hand and pushed her in front of her.

"Keep going!"

They ran past old, beat up cars. They were almost there when suddenly, A lightning strike hit right next to them, causing her to tumble slightly. She wheeled around to find Thomas and Minho on the ground. The former was moving but the latter was unmoving with smoke coming off him.

"Minho!" She yelled as she ran towards the unconscious boy with the others following. She and newt grabbed his arms and waist.

"Come on!" Teresa ushered them as she and frypan stood at an open door that led into the building.

"Move!"

She, Newt and Minho were first through the door. Followed by Cecilia and Aris and finally teresa and frypan as he slammed the door behind them. It was really dark. She couldn't see anything.