!Zoro | Special Birthday Fic!

Notes:

Happy Birthday Zoro!

Art: belongs to towne guy on twitter - https://twitter.com/puosenwot/status/1507618388247465993 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sigh to yourself as you walk around the market. Zoro's birthday was coming up soon and you had no idea what to get him. There was nothing really special that he wanted, just booze and sleep. You debated on asking him, but you wanted it to be a surprise that you were getting him something. You sigh again as you make your way back to the Sunny, maybe you were just going to have to ask him after all.

You scan the deck for any sign of your green-haired boyfriend, but with no luck. After checking the rooms, you make your way up to the crows nest, and sure enough he was up there training like he did everyday.

"Y/n." Zoro says with a hint of surprise. "How come you're back so early?"

"Needed to ask you something. It can wait until you're done this rep though." You say, trying not to stare too much at his bare chest.

"Ask me now, I still have a lot before I'm done." He says setting the barbell down.

"Okay. Um, what do you want for your birthday?"

"Oh, I forgot that was coming up." He says, wiping the sweat off his face with a towel. "Just get me some booze, I don't think there's much else I want. Oh, and sex with you, but that's obvious."

"Anything else?" You say desperately.

Zoro pauses to think for a moment. "Nope, just booze and sex; sounds like the perfect night to me."

You sigh, a little disappointed with his answer. "Alright. I'm gonna walk around the market a bit more if that's okay."

"Just don't stay out too late." Zoro says walking towards you to give you a quick peck before you leave.

You accept his kiss and make your way back to the market. You're desperate, you were leaving first thing tomorrow and his birthday was this week, you didn't have time to wait for the next island to buy something. You walk around the entire island going through almost every shop you see, but nothing stands out to you. Just as you're about to call it quits, a small building catches your eye. You walk through the door and smile, finally something you could get him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When am I gonna get my gift?" Zoro asks for the hundredth time following you into your room.

"You can have it later." You respond sitting on the bed.

"It is later." Zoro grumbles. "I've opened all the other gifts."

"After dinner." You promise him as he sits down beside you.

"No."

"Yes."

"Why?"

You hesitate a little not wanting to spoil the gift. "It's a special gift, not meant for other people to see."

Zoro looks you up and down with a smirk. "You could have just said that earlier."

"It's not that!" You say as your face heats up. Zoro laughs and pulls you into a hug.

"Prove it then, give me my gift, right now."

You sigh and worm your way out of his arms. You walk over to the closet and grab the wrapped up box and hand it to Zoro. He looks at it suspiciously while you close the door. He doesn't waste any time in tearing off the wrapping paper and taking out the set of black lingerie you bought from the store.

He doesn't say anything as he turns it over a couple times staring at it with a blank expression. After a few minutes of silence he finally speaks.

"I think you got the wrong size." He says looking at you.

"What do you mean?" You ask, confused.

He stands up and holds it in front of his body. "This won't fit me."

You laugh as he continues to stare at you, a confused frown pulling at his lips. "It's not for you." You tell him after you catch your breath.

"Oh." He looks at the lingerie and then back at you. "Oh." He smirks and starts walking towards you. "Why don't you try it on."

"Um, how about after dinner?" You say nervously.

"Why don't we just skip dinner and go straight to dessert." He whispers into your ear making you shudder. "I just know you'll look so good in this and taste even better. Isn't that why you bought this for me?"

"I guess so." You say as Zoro's hands start to roam.

"Then why don't you put this on for me, and we can start to enjoy my birthday."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 746

Rude comments will not be tolerated thanks ilysm <3