Sanji | Ice Tea

Notes:

Spice: 🌶️

Art: belongs to superdd on pixiv - https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/52222252 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fuck it's so hot." You say aloud to no one in particular making your way inside the ship.

"Agreed." Says Usopp's voice from the kitchen.

"I'm gonna melt." Says Luffy lying on the deck

"That's because you're out in the sun idiot." Responds Nami and Usopp together. You chuckle and make your way into the kitchen to find something to cool you down. Sanji had made a batch of ice tea earlier today which was perfect for a hot day like this

You walk into the kitchen to find Nami, Usopp and Zoro, - huh guess it was to hot even for the marimo to be out. "Hey guys, is there any of the ice tea left?" You ask.

"There should be I haven't had any yet." Nami responds.

"Same here." Usopp says, his head resting on the table. "If you're gonna have some can you pour me a glass too?"

"Sure." You reply. "Nami, Zoro, do you guys want any."

"I'll take a glass, thanks Y/n" Nami says.

"I'm not drinking anything that shitty cook makes."

"Zoro stop being mean to Sanji when Y/n is right there!" Usopp says as you roll your eyes at Zoro's remark. No matter if you were there or not, Zoro and your boyfriend Sanji always seemed to be arguing with one another about something. Whether it was about which way to go, what to eat for dinner, who was stronger, or even what was the best colour - a long debate still going on to this day - they were always fighting. It made you wonder how Luffy managed to get them on a ship together.

You open the fridge as Luffy comes into the kitchen, no doubt looking for something to eat. You enjoy the coolness of the fridge as you look for the ice tea. You check twice but you still can't find it even after moving stuff around. You close the door with a small frown tugging at your lips.

"Y/n what's wrong? And where's the ice tea?" Nami asks.

"It's not there." You respond. "Are you sure none of you guys drank it."

"Drank what?" Luffy asks.

"The ice tea that Sanji made. It was in the big pitcher in the fridge." Usopp responds.

"Oh yeah that." Luffy says. "I finished that hours ago."

"The whole thing!" Nami asks.

"Yeah why?"

You can tell where this was going and you quickly escape the kitchen to find Sanji so he could make more. You aren't even half-way to his room when you can hear Luffy being beaten up by Nami. You sigh as you speed up, but the noises eventually stop - guess it was too hot even for that.

You get to his room and knock on the door, but receive no response. You knock again, "Sanji, can I come in?" After a few moments you open the door and find yourself standing in an empty room. "Where is he?" You think to yourself.

You check the entire room and is about to call it quits when, "Y/n?" you turn your head and there was a very confused looking Sanji who had clearly just finished a shower and was using the towel to dry his hair. You look down for a split second then shut your eyes, he only has one towel.

"Sorry." You say quickly. "I needed to tell you that um that Luffy drank the ice tea, and uh I wanted some. So I came looking for you but then you weren't there and I didn't know you were in the shower. I'll just go." You can feel the blush forming on your face as you speak and you need to get out of there before Sanji misinterpreted.

"Y/n wait, you don't have leave yet." Shit. "Come on Y/n, no one's around to see."

"Yeah no thanks." You say trying to navigate yourself out of the room. Sanji, who has his eyes open, gets to the door before you and blocks the way. "Sanji we can't be doing this right now. What if someone hears us. What if they come and see us like this." You say as he starts trailing kisses down your neck. 

You and Sanji had kept your hands to yourself for the most part throughout the relationship. You were scared of the crew walking in on you so you had set up limits. Sanji respected them but every so often he would test the limits in hopes you would change them, and every time he did it became harder to deny him.

"They won't." He says, pushing you into the room so he can close the door. He grabs your waist, pulling you into a passionate kiss. You try to wrap your arms around his neck but miss and slap him in the face. He laughs as you apologize profusely. "You don't have to keep your eyes closed Y/n." 

Hesitantly you open your eyes and quickly glance down. His towel is wrapped around his waist. You breathe a small sigh of relief. Sanji follows your eyes and gives you a smirk. "Now I get it." He says as he pushes you against the door.

"Sanji what-" Your words are cut off by his lips on yours. Against your will you melt into the kiss tangling your hands in his hair while his hands roam your body. The kiss lasts a while and you don't pull back when he gives you a second one. "Sanji please, it's too hot for this right now." You manage to say.

"Do you want to stop?" He asks. You can only nod your head. "Alright, we can pick this up another time."He says taking your hands in his and bringing them to his lips.

"Tonight?" You squeak.

Sanji raises his eyebrow in surprise. "Are you sure? I don't wanna force you into anything."

"Yeah I'm sure. I want this, I want," you take a deep breath "I want you. Just not right now. It really is too hot out." You say noticing now all the sweat on your body.

"Of course my love!" Sanji says his eyes now hearts. "I would love nothing more then getting to spend the night with someone so gorgeous such as yourself." You giggle to yourself as Sanji continues with his praises and fantasies.

"Oh Sanji, I just remembered I was supposed to ask you to make more ice tea, Luffy drank it all."

"Of course that idiot did." He says sighing. "I'll be there in a moment. Just let me get changed, you're welcome to stay though."

"Uh, they should be expecting me back. I'll see you later bye." You say quickly before Sanji could drop the towel. You speed walk back to the kitchen hoping the others didn't notice how long you were gone.

"You sure took your time." Nami says as soon as you enter. So much for that.

"Uh yeah, Sanji was busy so I had to wait." You say.

"Oooh busy doing what I wonder." Usopp teases as your face heats up.

"He was showering."

"Ooooh."

"Did you join him?"

"Absolutley not!"

"Mhmm sure. I think you're lying."

"I agree."

You sigh. Nami and Usopp love to tease you, and they weren't gonna stop anytime soon. Zoro and Luffy watch as they keep teasing you, your face getting redder and redder with every comment. Eventually Zoro steps in and tells the others to knock it off. It was at that moment Sanji came into the kitchen.

"Oi marimo, what are you doing with Y/n!"

"None of your business you shitty cook!" You get out of the way just before they start fighting. It may be too hot for a lot of things, but you could always count on Zoro and Sanji to keep things interesting.

You walk over to Nami. "Hey I need a favour. Can you take the nigh shift in the crows nest tonight."

"Huh, how come?"

"I'll pay you."

"Deal."

You shake hands with Nami and continue to watch Zoro and Sanji fight, hopefully he would have enough energy for later. You blush slightly at the thought. You're so excited for tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 1,362

Rude comments will not be tolerated thanks ilysm <3