She ran to bathroom to take bath....

While abhimanyu was going outside when meenakshi inturrupted him "where are you? " She asked him "office" he replied her shortly and started moving, when she stopped him " No you're not going, today is siya's first rasoi have your breakfast then go" She said while he tried to denied but she said " It's my order not request and by the way where is siya" She asked him while he replied " She is getting ready " He said and sat on couch his heart started beating fastly as he have to face her, he wanted to go underground.
" It's fine she is my wife she has all right seeing me, is one of them" He said to himself and opened his laptop to check the mails.

Siya came out of wardrobe taking a red saree , she started wearing it as she already knew about her capability, so she didn't even tried and put on a video on YouTube and started wearing according to the instruction.
She combed her hair and wore a necklace, but her eyes went to the pendent which he gave to her. She smiled a bit touching it and got busy in getting ready.
She the time it was showing time 8:45 she ran outside.

She came downstairs, she saw everyone waiting for her, she went and touched the feets of eleders and apologized for getting late

"I'm sorry I overslept actually I've habit of my brothers waking me up I didn't realize" She said but she felt sad when she heard the voice of bua.

" Sasural hai tumhara maika nahi hai adat daal lo subah uthne ki, koi bhookhe nhi baithenege intezar karte hue tumhara"
(Get habitual of it, this is your in laws house not your home we won't sit hungry waiting for you) said bua

A tear filled in her eyes, and she tried to hide it, but abhimanyu can see tears in her eyes and his jaw clenched.

"Mujhe nhi lagta hai koi bhookha baitha intezar kar rha tha sab abhi 2 minute pehle hi aaye hai " (I didn't think you were waiting you came just 2 minute ago) said abhimanyu glaring at bua.

"Ye lo ji 12 ghante bhi nhi hue ghar mein kadam rakhe foot dalna suru krdi is ladki ne " ( it's not even been 12hrs she came and already creating rift between us) said bua.

Abhimanyu couldn't take anymore he was ready to shout when siya inturupted of course she didn't want to be the reason of the fight in morning.

" Kafi late ho gya hai mai halwa bana deti hu jaldi se "( it's getting late I should make halwa instantly) she said and went to kitchen.

While meenakshi glared at Geetanjali.

In kitchen, siya was almost done when she saw she she forgot her nupital chain to wear, she turned the stove at low and went to her room to wear it. While geetanjali was angry at her,because everybody scolded her,when she saw her going towards her room she went to the kitched and put the salt in it.